Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Semi soft reset stone auction

Following discussions on channel 6, I implemented a semi soft reset stone, which will reset your attributes (withing certain limits).

This stone will remove one attribute at a time (1 phy, 1 coo, 1 will, etc.) then do it on and on until either or your attributes are 4 or until your "overal current" is 0. Which means that sometimes you might still have some attributes bigger than 4.

This stone is for auction, will sell one now, then there will be a few more auctions later.

Starting price at 50 usd, please bid in increments of 5 usd or more (and put your ingame name if different than forum name).

[Edit] Auction will end on 30th of September, 23:59 EST

...and to think, just 2 months ago, I was offering $ 500.00 for a "soft-reset"...basicly the same thing I'd get from this stone. Too bad I already reset,huh ?

Respectfully,

Mr. T.C. Cross / aka: Tokie

...and to think, just 2 months ago, I was offering $ 500.00 for a "soft-reset"...basicly the same thing I'd get from this stone. Too bad I already reset,huh ?

Respectfully,

Mr. T.C. Cross / aka: Tokie

Perhaps if you would have tried to offer that many to ME, not to the black market people, you would have had it for much cheaper.

I believe there was a PM between the two of us. Not saying contents here, but Nexus and or Attribute removals,( wanted to keep all Perks at that time, since then I've added even more Positive Perks so...) were what I was looking for in the form of a "soft reset", maybe I should have been more to the point in what I was asking for, yes, so yeah...my fault I didn't get what I was seeking. The next time I need something I will be sure to be more poignant with my request(s). Sorry if I wasted your time in replying to this...