Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruSu

Magic cube

what do you think about a new item with witch we can transfer not usefull items into better ones?

For example: you put 5 coordination removals into it and get a will removal. And 20 will removals will be changed into a nexus removal.

This cube could be a Redemeer award for trading in the lucky finder 3 achievement, the very knowledgeable and perhaps two tutorials

I like the idea of exchanging useless removals for something else (there are tons of unused perk removals too). No idea if they still can be used in "formula" for sun tzu stone at radu - but seems noone is doing it anyway, other ways how to obtain it are preferred...

Idea of Redemeer himself or similar working NPC for the transfer is perfect :)

Also your example of transfering several removals of the same type to another is reasonable and well counted. Let's see how the people like it... +1 from me :icon13:

I'd suggest making it completely random and it could work like this:

1. Put this magic cube item into your inventory
2. Open manu window and place 5 removal stones into it
3. Click mix -> a new removal stone appears (completely random) and of course the 5 removals are consumed as ingredients.

I'd suggest making it completely random and it could work like this:

1. Put this magic cube item into your inventory
2. Open manu window and place 5 removal stones into it
3. Click mix -> a new removal stone appears (completely random) and of course the 5 removals are consumed as ingredients.

Nice idea !!! A great surprise effect at the end :D

what do you think about a new item with witch we can transfer not usefull items into better ones?

For example: you put 5 coordination removals into it and get a will removal. And 20 will removals will be changed into a nexus removal.

This cube could be a Redemeer award for trading in the lucky finder 3 achievement, the very knowledgeable and perhaps two tutorials

small problem, you can not get 'very knowledgeable' back, other achievements you can.

because there will be ideas for other fancy stuff:: Make a nmt out of 40 other cloaks or chance for a ap potion out of 100 different potions