Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinolus

idea to make global quest bit more fun

What about making the global quest task as a kind of race? Depending on stuff that is collected it is kind of "choosable" what kind of global will start. Coud be like

10k oranges for shorter waiting time for dailies, 5k snapdragons for less food consumption :-)

lmao Good luck raising 10k Oranges! Hard enough to get 30 of em as it is now.. As long as the items you need for it will be realistic enough its a good idea.

sounds like a good idea. needs some work on the details though. I'll start off the suggestions list.....

less food consumption global --- 5k gypsum, 5k Feasting potions, 15 Oranges

faster dailies global --- 5k gypsum, 50 Refined Vegetal Mixture, 5k rabbit fur, 1k dung 15 Grapes

edit: could someone list all the globals we currently have. I know we do NOT want the 'more special days' daily.

Edited by GreyElf

sounds like a good idea. needs some work on the details though. I'll start off the suggestions list.....

less food consumption global --- 5k gypsum, 5k Feasting potions, 15 Oranges

faster dailies global --- 5k gypsum, 50 Refined Vegetal Mixture, 5k rabbit fur, 1k dung 15 Grapes

edit: could someone list all the globals we currently have. I know we do NOT want the 'more special days' daily.

Bad idea. Already hard enough to get oranges, grapes will be a killer. Anything that requires luck and cannot be harvested or obtained from fighting will be the final death of the global. I do like the random chance aspect of which global you get, but too bad one of the options is "special days", that one has effectively killed all motivation to help with the global. If you want to improve the global, do something about that.

Making it a race is a bad indea in my opinion too, the global is supposed to unite the community in working for ONE goal (a RANDOM global), not polarise the community even more. All in all I strongly oppose this idea.