Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvanMarie

Fewer Tears Perk - Haidir, Xaquelina and Daritha

I'd just given Redeemer oranges and gotten the Smart Harvester Perk. Then I clicked on the Fewer Tears Perk, clicked on 'I want it'. I knew I didn't have everything that was required but wanted to see what I had already done. This is what I got in reply:

Requirements not met: Haidir: 251/50 Xaquelina: 251/50 Daritha: 27/50 Minel: 0/50 Dorel: 9/50 Herbalist 0/50000 Miner: 0/50000

The Minel, Dorel, Herbalist and Miner all seem correct to me.

I don't understand the Haidir, Xaquelina and Daritha ones. I know I've done more than 27 Daritha quests and have no clue what is going on with the Haidir and Xaquelina ones for me.

The only thing I found about this is in the Fewer Tears Perk - The Minel bug Explanation, but since my problem is not with the count of Minel's quests I started a new topic to hopefully avoid confusion.

Thanks,

EvanMarie

The dailies get counted up to 251 times done, then sits at that number. You've done 251 or more for those two.

251/50 = 50 needed for the perk, 251+ times you've done it, so you're good.

Daritha had a bug at one point that it was resetting the count, so it's possible you've done it more but got hit by that bug in the past. You've done it 27 times since the last time the bug affected you. (Only thing to do is keep doing the quest until you hit 50.)

(Although, hmmm, if you *just took* Smart Harvester*, you'd think there'd be 50 less Xaquelina quests counted. That doesn't affect you though.)

Edited by Burn

Thanks for the explanation, Burn.

I just checked with Redeemer again and indeed for Xaquelina I have 201/50, guess I needed to log out and back in for the correct amount to be recorded.

And as an FYI, I was interpreting the 251/50 as '251 out of 50' completed not '251 divided by 50 = 50'. It seems it would be clearer if it read 251/250, but that's just me.

Thanks again,

EvanMarie

And as an FYI, I was interpreting the 251/50 as '251 out of 50' completed not '251 divided by 50 = 50'. It seems it would be clearer if it read 251/250, but that's just me.

Thanks again,

EvanMarie

it is 250/50 completed - ie you have done more than enough.