Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

The Great Duels of EL

I have no intention to use any pickpoints yet, i gotta see what i wanna do ingame and believe me, your duels will be before i've finished my training :D

well, since i have 3 brackets of 18 and i have yet to fill one bracket (i thought i would need bigger brackets when i first started this thread!!) i figure you have plenty of time

I just said about the summoning b/c Starman omega asked if it was going to be allowed in the magic bracket.

hmm basically that magic bracket is pretty vain, a guy with shitload of mp would automatically win, i mean i have 170mp atm so basically i would kick everyones ass in the magic bracket so i'm taking part in it :lol:

hmm basically that magic bracket is pretty vain, a guy with shitload of mp would automatically win, i mean i have 170mp atm so basically i would kick everyones ass in the magic bracket so i'm taking part in it :lol:

i have 303 atm :P and 39 magic

i have 303 atm :D and 39 magic

You can't have 303 material points :P it has to even when dividing with 5 :P

I want to be a spectator!!! Im only 32/33

at this rate the duels will be in...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................3 months

I want to be a spectator!!! Im only 32/33

thats enough for the boxing bracket. im doing boxing and only have 30/35.

Maybe noone wants to do the fighting bracket because they don't want to lose their stuff (hint hint :? )

A few questions, and maybe one suggestion:

1) There's an entry fee. Payable to whom?

2) What about Remote Heal spells from friends in the audience? How are you going to prevent those?

3) Someone already mentioned it, but yeah - how is the magic battle going to actually work, if the maximum damage one can do is 10 mp per spell and it's fixed damage? Won't it be fairly boring to watch?

4) Did you ever think of maybe sponsoring a "celebrity fight", or something of the sort? Say, for example, if you could get Tornado and whitediablo to duel - that would be interesting for sure. "Champion of Attack" vs. "Champion of Defense", and all that...

-Lyn-

To Lyanna

1)I guess you pay it to SKA

2)Does 8hp do something when we do ove40 damage with serps?

3)Indeed

4)Come to KF every now and then to see those friendlies we have there

put me down for a fighter full armour weps spells damage rings the lot :twisted:

For summoning, just have the badass body guards stand at the exits to the center of the arena so that any animals that try and come out will be killed automatically... then watching magic only duels would be more interesting. :)

obviously this isn't going to work - considering we are all teh noobs now!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhafd run in fear of teh nooooooobS!!

u know i would have fucked u all up with 99 attack and 50 coord :P