Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

The Great Duels of EL

Remember, im in the boxing um, Bracket......

a couple of questions......

Will we be paired against the person closest to our stats in the first round in each bracket?

And is the magic bracket allowing summons?

I was also thinking you could maybe take the top 2 in each bracket and have them duel against another bracket, just as an exhibition of sorts.

I want to b in the mage thing but how can u kill a person with alot of hp with only mana pots? seeing the hardest hitting spell does 10 damage and it takes around 20 mana :evil: .......... dunno how it would work but im in for the magic show... as seeing im training it now :twisted:

sign me up...ill duel even tho ill probably get worked. 47 d 49 a here ska, and ill tell FLEXO!! to chill it for the tourny

Yoshinoko

SKA, why not pm some players ingame...I know for sure there are peoples that don´t check the forums, but would love something like this! I know Ali never goes to the forum, but he would love any fight :cry: it's just that I think he messed up his comp...again...

SKA u can allways count on me.... fighting(full eq)...

btw... please announce the date of the fights cuz if noone know the exact time/date... they wont jump in to register.

and PMing a lot of ppl in game can be preety hard... why not make hourly announcements with link to this thread.... im shure they will make the effort to visit it or at least register by PM ingame.

kreato, i said in my earlier post that the time is probably going to be a day after i fill up the brackets, so far i got 1 boxer 1 mage and a couple fighters

I will be a dulest... i am not at the levels of others but with my surplus of tit armour tit serps ahhh hell i got at least 15 of everything in game like i am gonna cry if i lose it.......Rya_Shazzaam

kreato, i said in my earlier post that the time is probably going to be a day after i fill up the brackets, so far i got 1 boxer 1 mage and a couple fighters

Don't forget me..... :)

That makes 2 boxers

And there are tons of fighters, too

ill be the 5th boxer. ill probably lose but who cares if i dont lose any items. and i dont think that summons would be a good idea because u kinda cant keep ur summons from attacking the crowd.

and i dont think that summons would be a good idea because u kinda cant keep ur summons from attacking the crowd.

that is the reason there isn't a summoning bracket

I have to resign from that dueling due to recent reset i did, bad attribute choices

eh do not worry flexo, this isn't coming together as quickly as i thought it would have - i barely have anyone signing up so you have a while