Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

The Great Duels of EL

Well, this idea came to my head while visiting WSC lucky punch arena, and i figured that we could have a few lucky duelests get lucky :D

Prizes will be awarded to the top 5 duelers, The bracket i made has enough room for 16 duelers - and whoever wants to watch the event we will try to fill up the arena :) so as many people who want to watch is fine, but the first 16 people who want to duel get to duel, i will partner people up depending on stats (try to get closest stats to closest stats)

here is the bracket i made if anyone can make a better one i would be thankful for it

|                                            |

------|                        |---------

--------|    |------ 

|                  *                         |

------|           *           |------

|               winner                    |

__ vs. __ 

------|          *          |------ 

|                  *                         |

--------|   |-------

------|                         |------

depending on how many people want to duel i might double the brackets so we would have 32 duelers, and the winner of the brackets would duel each other

Ska you think of the best ideas :D But how can we keep the spectators from killing eachother? It would suck to sit next to a CO member :(

But anyways i'd love to join!!!!

....when is it?

Though i like the idea of 16 player duel tournament

also will people get their stuff back? seeing as it is an organized contest, they should get their stuff back.

And maybe we could hold 4 brackets of 4 or 8 each, for 1-15 overall, 16-30, 31-45, and 46-above.

if we were to have level limits in the brackets then - it would be determined by phy/coord because that is the most needed thing in fighting :(

as for returned items, why not just add them to the prizes at the end of the contest? :D

OK - i have some changes to make..

there will be 3 brackets

Magic bracket - players duel to the death using magic, body rests and restore are not allowed - quickest to cast a spell wins :D all mana pots, essences, def pots dropped will be put in a jackpot bag given to strongest mage :(

entry fee to magic bracket - 500gp

Boxing bracket - this is for players who don't want to lose items, and wish to box - body rests allowed, restore and damage rings are not all body rests will be given to the winner

entry fee - 500gp

Fighting bracket- fighters who want to fight using weps, magic, restore, body rests, potions, etc THE WORKS! all lost items will be put in a jackpot given to the strongest fighter, along with the entry fee cash :)

entry fee - 1000gp

spectators - free to come in and out as they go, they will be protected by TM and me of course, just sit back drink some ale and watch the duels!!

All entry fee's per bracket will be given to the winner of that bracket, and i will give prizes out of my storage to the top 3 in each bracket

there will be a token given to people who register (do not tell others what your token is) and you must give me back that token before you duel, if you do not have that token it means you have not paid to participate and you may not duel

questions? comments? registration?

SKA

Nicely done ska, I'd be hoping for some way i wouldn't have to lose my items 8) This is really cool, it should be done at least once a month :D:(:):D

maybe i'll be King of Events one day 8) and they will make a npc that has my fun games on it and everyone will pay gp for them and i get all the gp and i will be rich, yes rich :twisted:

ok ill spectate but i was thinking could you ask moon or ent to make the arena bigger as it would be real crowded with loads of people in or u could host it on kf where people stand in a square and combatants fight in that square like a lumberjack match but we cant hit them.

there should be plenty of room, there are 2 sets of bleachers, only thing is people can't go in the wooden square of sand because that is for duelers only

Ok im in .......tell me what time you want me on and i'll be there be precise plz ....some of us can't be on line all day :(

Ska you still a creep :wink: