Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Panatella

Minels quest - Flynt in PV

After wasted a lot (more than 60) small mines I suspect a bug on this mission.

I placed the mines around the stone containing the flag. First time in front of flag, then north, then south, then west.... without result.

The day after I tried again and... after 1 small mine placed I got the message.

I did it (read my first post). But doesnt work.

I placed 10 mines west of the stones => no result

Placed many other mines => no result

And ohhhh,,, I placed 1 mine on the same place (after waiting the other to poof)... and it worked

It's not a bug, he did not tell you mines must be placed around flag, but on path leading to PV - don't worry, I did the same mistake on my first Flynt quest as well ;)

Edit: so you set 9 mines in correct area while trying the first time and one was left to use. That's why you get the message later.

Edited by Vidriel

I use to go West to the stone, then as far North as I can go, place 1 mine there and the other mines in a line south from there.

Never had any problems.

ebetr

Raz translation = enter :P

But yeah, just start placing the mines at and around the spot when you get in and you should be ok, never had any issues with it.

ebetr

But yeah, just start placing the mines at and around the spot when you get in and you should be ok, never had any issues with it.

And the next who enter to do the quest will be blown up. :wacko:

Tried that once, entered with low health, landed on a mine, died, didnt loose anything, went back and thought that it were safe now that mine was gone

Another must have done the quest, because a new mine were placed on that spot, died again, lost tele ess and rings but not mines, went all the way to storage to get new and succeded the quest at 3rd try.

And got my lost bag :dry:

ebetr

And the next who enter to do the quest will be blown up. :wacko:

Tried that once, entered with low health, landed on a mine, died, didnt loose anything, went back and thought that it were safe now that mine was gone

Another must have done the quest, because a new mine were placed on that spot, died again, lost tele ess and rings but not mines, went all the way to storage to get new and succeded the quest at 3rd try.

And got my lost bag :dry:

That's a risk you gotta take :P