Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strider8

Died AFK at c2 storage and lost CoL

Yesterday I was making fe's at c2 evtr storage and I went afk and came back on later and I had died and was in hell and lost all my stuff a CoL and a excavator cape. If anyone found my death bag could you please be nice and return my stuff cause its not very nice thinking ur safe then come back dead and I only had CoL 3 days and my 1st one ever had :'(. DONATIONS ACCEPTED EVERY GC HELPS. THANK YOU FOR READING.

Leonard

Leonard is a Leopard that haunts Irilion by night (except during the special day Leonard's Day when he is out all day). His name is Leonard (alpha) but is mostly known as Lenny. Leonard is an very aggressive creature that attacks players regardless of Monster Magnetism Perk or Monster Magnetism Cloak when lenny thinks he can win the fight.

Rostogol Stone:

If a player dies with a rostogol stone in their inventory, they will go to the underworld, but they will not drop any items. Instead, the stone will disappear.

:whistle:

Leonard

Leonard is a Leopard that haunts Irilion by night (except during the special day Leonard's Day when he is out all day). His name is Leonard (alpha) but is mostly known as Lenny. Leonard is an very aggressive creature that attacks players regardless of Monster Magnetism Perk or Monster Magnetism Cloak when lenny thinks he can win the fight.

Rostogol Stone:

If a player dies with a rostogol stone in their inventory, they will go to the underworld, but they will not drop any items. Instead, the stone will disappear.

:whistle:

I think it was the invasion not lenny :P But anyways it's never a good idea to go AFK outside in c2 or c2 always be inside if you plan to go afk

c1 can be even more dangerous to go afk outdoor, because most GIWS invasions happen in c1, but yes, never go longer time afk on anywhere, except inside storage, or IP

c1 can be even more dangerous to go afk outdoor, because most GIWS invasions happen in c1, but yes, never go longer time afk on anywhere, except inside storage, or IP

Or VoTDs houses

To resume:

Never be afk without a rosto (if the value of the armor or item you have is above the rosto value).

Another solution is to trade me your most valuable armor/items before you are going afk. I promise to protect it (with no guarantee ofc) :whistle:

Don't wear anything worth more than 52k without carrying a rostogol. sure there is only 50% chance you will drop your CoL but it's still cheaper to lose rostogols. I don't even remember the last time I didn't have a rostogol on me even while safe in storage.

I found it. It wasn't leonard, it was the invasion that killed you(feros or fluffies more exactly). I asked on gen ch, but no reply:). The bad part is that i am on vacation atm and i'm not sure if i'll get in the game for the next 2 weeks. If i'll have free wifi i wil log on from phone and try to contact you. But no promises.

PS. you were quite lucky i found your bag before it poofed or somebody else took it.

PS2: There were 2 bags i found, one with col, harvester med, exc cape and some fe + fe ings. So this must be yours. The other one had the exc cape the best item. If you know who else died pls let me know.

WOW!!! Domino you are a life saver thank you so much I will try to get you next time im on. Im just strider in game. Took me while to save up for that one too I was so shattered. Thanks again.