Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SolarStar

X-Mas Story

My dad and I were watching the snow falling out of the cloud s from our kitchen window. There was a big crash on the street and only minutes later the police arrived with disaster medical assistance team! It seems there was a breach from a pipe from which water spilled on the street which froze instantly. There was also some chemicals leaked from the car exident.

The weather got worse and worse by the hour. The extreme weather bestow us a power outage. . There was suddenly a bright lightening in the nightsky that almost looked like a worm. Thunder bursted out of the sky. Our phone was now dead too and gave us a denial of service dial tone. I was so bored so I took a peace of paper and began writing:

Dear nSanta, ...

We are all very cold and my mom says that if we are exposed long enough, everyone will catch a flu.

In candle light we could hear the blizzard outside. Too bad that Uncle Bart and Aunt Marta are not here with US. Whatever happens they always know how to improvise. They are currently in Nigeria ..

Under the christmas tree I spyed a suspicious package. Maybe it was from nSanta ? Then I noticed the smell that came out of the living room which was somewhat chemical. The candles had burned down and released a toxic gas. The little flame had turned into a wildfire ! One of our neighbours came to aid and terminated the fire.

This is so agro! Next year we will spend our hollidays in Afghanistan says my Mom, but I know she is not serious. I can sense it in her voice when she is joking. Where is Afghanistan? Probably on the southern hemisphere - I'm thinking . But the thought alone of travelling by airplane makes me explode out of happyness. I ask my Dad: Do people in China have snow too?

Snow? Yea I guess so. But hey, have you heard about the new star war s movie ? H5N1 has a main role this time! The roboters name is R2D2 - Dad. You never get his name right. I have an idea ! Instead of going to church, how about we all go to the cinema tomorrow ?

Edited by SolarStar

And now, to help you understand the story, Please read this article

http://www.heise.de/tr/blog/artikel/Troll-dich-NSA-1918143.html

If you can not understand it, use google translate

http://translate.google.de/

Don't forget to read over the 377 key words :rolleyes:

That keyword list brings to mind the echelon list of keywords that used to float around the web. I put that on a little site I was maintaining years ago, but it didn't seem to affect traffic one bit, much to my disappointment.

Down at the bottom I couldn't help but notice a group of cyber-buzzwords. Smack in the middle of them is a well-known publication from the scene. Anyone who has read more than one issue of it knows that it rarely if ever has anything properly useful in it, and is generally half-filled with letters from schoolkids complaining they got disciplined for 'testing' their schools security, with the other half asking for advice on tools for windows. Not that I'm slighting the publication mind you, there's just better sources you could be monitoring.

So my question is: is that the real list, or are the NSA really that retarded?

There is another side to the list. Do all the b0m835 write in english ?

I would write in german chinese ofc :P with slang or perhaps even in l33t and encripted.

Edited by SolarStar