Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FrozenSolid

New instance/invance/invasion boss

Ill cut right to it, what about a boss monster where 1/5 of its health can only be ranged away, 1/5 of its health has to be meleed away, 1/5 of its life must be bombed way (trops, and mines neno style). 1/5 must be taken by summons, and the last 1/5 must be magiced away (harm, poisen, etc) requireing more team work and more classes and jobs for people rather then the tank and a bunch of rangers.

So a team would require a some what decent engineer, a decent summoner, good ranging, high mage levels and of course gotta know your way around a sword and shield as well :D

The details of the monster (a/d, protections, perks, health etc.) you guys can play with and have fun but just an idea :)

bad idea. Its hard enough to get a team together and ressources in instances without having to spread it more.

There are allready some instances where we get an extra enter just for slots

Edited by vinoveritas

No !

We are very rare players for the range (100-120). Finding engs, summoners, etc would be insane...

Ah yea vino good point, I dont know just would like to see more diverstiy in the insta some how.

Perhaps this would work as a nenocrit, badaran type creature maybe give a purpose to that unicorn :P

Edited by FrozenSolid

I think unicorn steaks would be a good purpose :sneaky:

Not sure it would be a good idea to have a such a creature in the instances/invances but as a "boss" type in invasions it could be cool.

How about it( the unicorn or boss type) requires some 'common' perk removal stones to do damage ( the same wayt the badaran requires other items) and/or the dreaded modable S2E that I hear many peoples moning about

Or be able to take points off it when carrying the useless magic books of titanium long and serpent swords (i.e. Book of Titanium/Steel Long Sword of Ice, Serpent Sword of Thermal, etc)