Eternal Lands Official Forums

"Today is a special day:

Day of the dead"

At this special day, i had to kill for the Haidir quest for Serpa 34 large spiders instead of 30, as Serpa asked me to do.

Someone else had to kill 34 Wolf in NC, instead of 30 for Haidir.

Someone else had to kill 34 Yetis, instead of 30.

Is that a bug or was the random number generator just drunk?

Piper

You all killed (real death) 30 critters. The client-side counters see a kill even when the monster 'stands up again'. --> The additional 'kills' show how often you had the 'Day of the Dead' effect during your daily.

You all killed (real death) 30 critters. The client-side counters see a kill even when the monster 'stands up again'. --> The additional 'kills' show how often you had the 'Day of the Dead' effect during your daily.

I think The_Piper was actually saying he only got 34 instead of a more random number. Like why not 32, 33, 35...

I think The_Piper was actually saying he only got 34 instead of a more random number. Like why not 32, 33, 35...

Well Schmurk got 32 instead of 30 so the other were just lucky to get 4 extra and not just 2 extra. Random is random even though the same number re-appears several times in a row.