Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Large team pr0 instance (for fun)

Hey anyone interested...

I (under ingame name Jr_) am wanting to do a pr0 instance with a team of people who may not usualy be inclooded due to lack of a/d lvls...

So I am going to put a team together for a pr0 instance... I would like to take in 6-8 players sometime on the 6-7 of July

If anyone is interested please leave a post here or PM me on Orick or Jr_

The ONLY requirement (other then having the lvls to enter) is you must have a steel set or better and a great wep

Please let me know what your skils are like and if you have any ranging skills/perk because we will need to take in a few rangers... Also let me know if you have mule lvls, we may need to take in extra stuff

Ill try being the main tank but a 2ed or 3rd tank are welcome as well to help out

People so far;

Jr_- tank 150 def

Maxine- ranger/fighter (if RL allows)

Littlebig-

CherUT- ranger/fighter/tank

RabbitMan- ranger/fighter/tankish (if RL allows)

Kapbepucm- ranker/fighter (if RL allows)

Shihan-

Edited by Orick

Dubro, you want only fastest bags..anyway, i might be interested to join, not being in pr0 insta more than once after it upgraded with Blue drags.

if it will be 7+ ppl w/o me im in, always wanted to do fastest run

I would love to take you in Dubro but ill have to leave that up to the team... I know there are a some people who would not be interested in joining with you along

Dubro, you want only fastest bags..anyway, i might be interested to join, not being in pr0 insta more than once after it upgraded with Blue drags.

Your a ranger/fighter right littlebig?

oh littlebig, i wont flame here just because if i say something, mods will ban me probably, just because im way better than you, sorry mate. ;[

anyway, have fun, and littlebig, bring those bricks to radu, ty.

alright i am thinking we will be doing this instance on sunday because as far as i know thats when the most of everyone will be loged onto the game... does anyone have a good time they would like to do the instance at?