Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anniew

Unban IP Please

My grandson was playing on his accounts Shad0wwarri0r and Katoolie and got my ip banned. He is no longer playing (think his char shadd0wwarri0r is banned) but I would like to start playing on my char Anniew again.

Can I please get my IP unbanned?

It has now been well over a month and my ip is still banned.

Also no replies here or via message.

Hi, I spoke to someone on your behalf ingame who is in a position to talk to you in real life. I had advised you to send a forum pm to Entropy (radu) as he is the one who handled your case regarding your account, and others who had used it and how. Have you done that?

I sent a message on June 29th.

I can pay the $5 to whitelist me if needed. Didn't want to do this until I'd heard something.

Nobody pays $5 to whitelist.

The reason your character, and your grandsons' were locked and banned is because he used your character and broke rules with it and his characters. The IP is banned because your grandson lied and wasn't very nice to radu. So at this point in time, your character would not be whitelisted anyway. Whitelisting is when your character has done nothing wrong but the IP is banned and you need a way to get ingame. Your character was intentionally locked/banned so you would not be whitelisted, at least until the issue is resolved with radu however he chooses to resolve it.

My character isn't locked. I was logged on a week or so ago.

My grandsons chars were locked. He played only long enough to realize he didn't care for it and to hear that Radu was easy to tick off. So now he knows and is back to playing Minecraft :(

I mentioned the $5 whitelisting because that would allow me to log on.

Sorry I don't know how to quote but here http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29370

It says

If for some reason you do NOT have an e-mail address from your ISP, and you can't provide one, you will need to donate 5 USD (non refundable feee) on our Donations page, and in that e-mail specifiy that the money are for a whitelist name.

I have a yahoo email address.

Ick. I don't think that has applied for years. Way too many people have only yahoo or gmail accounts these days, myself included. I am going to remove that post and make a new whitelisting post.

Hrm, I see radu locked anniew53 which also was attempted to be logged on from your IP. I have no idea what his intent was as I see shad0wwarri0r took stuff from the anniew account, not the anniew53 account. (I do recommend you take a look at those chatlogs so you can see why radu was "ticked off". I suspect you'd be, too.)

I'll see if I can chase radu down (haven't seen too much of him recently) and find out what he intended. I don't mess in his cases without talking to him first.