Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strider8

TELE BUG

Hi I was on c2 on a map near Melinis then I went to closest storage and got essence out plus magic pots so I can use c2 tele to portal room but instead I was sent to c1 portal room and cost me the essence of c2 tele to portal room essences :( pls let me know what happens and I would like my essence back but doesn't matter I would just rather didn't happen again as I spent ages to find some magic pots and wasted 1 when had only 3 :(

"Teleport to Portals Room" spell sends you to the correct portal room for the map you're on, regardless of continent.

"I.C.T.P.R." sends you to the *opposite* portal room.

Use the same (first) spell for both continents. Whatever continent you're on, that's the portal room you'll go to.

Edited by Burn

oh ok I get it now thx wish it said that instead of finding out the crap way.

Inter continental = between continents...

Something bother me on this case; So Strider8 need use magic pot to use portal, which ask mag 24. And Intercontinental spell ask mag 50, so i doubt that is possible. I would like to know exact place where he used to spell. (I sent PM, but not answered)

Something bother me on this case; So Strider8 need use magic pot to use portal, which ask mag 24. And Intercontinental spell ask mag 50, so i doubt that is possible. I would like to know exact place where he used to spell. (I sent PM, but not answered)

I think hes 46 or so so needed to use pot to use intercontinental, rather than just the normal portals which he should have used.

oh ok I get it now thx wish it said that instead of finding out the crap way.

when i open my spell window and click on the spells i have a description written at botom of the window

it clearly says 'Teleports to the Portal Room of the other Continent' for the intercontinental tele spell.

and you need more essences to cast it, so no bug here...

hmm there are hidden spots, where the teleportals spell can throw you to other continent,

but iirc you need to enter special rooms to use this shortcuts :fire:

Edited by wuffzel

yeah my bad thought the intercontinental spell was only for continent 2 and normal one is for c1 oh well I should read more often thanks for posts all.