Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Good day stone from harvest event

Hey, it might be cool to have a stone that when used on an ordinary day it will change it to a random positive special day... and add this stone to harvesting events... maybe make it so its as rare as a rosto find when harvesting

we have already quite a few nice ways to get day stones, and a good usage of day stones in game. I do not know if we need another resource for it. Not that i would be against it.

Idk.. i think theres already to many day stones ingame.. most people just buy them and power level. Though right now.. theres like 8 engine 6 schools.. 2 summoners on market and more stones.. none wants.. not to mention the people that buy stones and save them. Though i think it would be better if we saw different day stones dropped.. I've never heard of tailor day stone, but theres robin.. just my opinion.

dats stupid, we have more than enought stones, when we will finally get ordinary day if that stone will be introduced?

a stone that when used on an ordinary day it will change it to a random positive special day... and add this stone to harvesting events...

I think this was the main part of Orick's suggestion. I think it's pretty nice one.

Won't be another source of day stones that are already in game ... can be nice for a change - who knows, maybe you get Recycling, Tailoring, Scholars, Reconstruction, Mana and other popular positive days - not only those which has specific daystone already. Add there neutral days like NDD or no grief - well... ;)

Also the suggested way how to get one is pretty fine with me - similar to dung teleporters, you can get it only while harvesting specific resource (not telling they should be so common of course!).

I can imagine this will work, little lottery to please many or maybe newbs only (Day of Print for example). :pirate:

But, with last update with bigger chance to special days happening - it's too early to tell how more often it will be (last week was pretty nice with random days) and if such stone idea is really needed.

Anyway, I support this idea :icon13:

definitely no if only positive days.. things must be balanced so make it trigger any random day.. (call it lottery day stone maybe? :P)

and why only harvesting events? add chance to drop it by creatures too.. *beavers need teh drop tho..* :P makes newbies happy will make all happy =)

a stone that when used on an ordinary day it will change it to a random positive special day... and add this stone to harvesting events...

I think this was the main part of Orick's suggestion. I think it's pretty nice one.

Won't be another source of day stones that are already in game ... can be nice for a change - who knows, maybe you get Recycling, Tailoring, Scholars, Reconstruction, Mana and other popular positive days - not only those which has specific daystone already. Add there neutral days like NDD or no grief - well... ;)

Also the suggested way how to get one is pretty fine with me - similar to dung teleporters, you can get it only while harvesting specific resource (not telling they should be so common of course!).

I can imagine this will work, little lottery to please many or maybe newbs only (Day of Print for example). :pirate:

But, with last update with bigger chance to special days happening - it's too early to tell how more often it will be (last week was pretty nice with random days) and if such stone idea is really needed.

Anyway, I support this idea :icon13:

yes my idea was that the stone did not have a name but triggered a role on all the pos days when it was used so it came out totally random but a good day