Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Willow_Faraney

||Who Wants to Make me VERY VERY happy?||

Guest Willow_Faraney

Hey folks :) this is one of my first posts on the forums... >.> some of you may know me from in game, some of you may not... But yes, I come asking your help...whether you know me or not... from the goodness of your beautiful gamer hearts! :D

Okay, what I need is for people to go to this url:

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?usernam...me=erik_fangirl

Once there, I need them to sign up for a new Neopets account. For those of you who don't know what Neopets is, it's a virtual pet site/group gathering typed forumy place. I've been playing Neopets for years, and right now I've decided that I want to attempt to get a very difficult prize; 100 site refferals, which will win me a new, very elusive, battle dome challanger I can only get through site refferals. This is very important to me! Right now I have 6 referrals... >.> so I have a ways to go to get to 100. *sigh*

signing up is quite simple. Go to the above url (and not another one, as that url up there marks your sign up as reffered by me). You will be at the main Neopets page. This is normal. Click to sign up, then follow the simple instructions, activate your account, and your good deed is done! I'm really counting on the good will of gamers helping eachother out here... so please take five minutes out to give me hand! I'm no where without friends who can help me, there's no way I'll be able to do this if you folks don't help me out. :D Thanks SO much! *HUGS for everyone!*

~Willow_Faraney

(AKA Jess)

Guest Toyminator

I played neopets to, at the lower school the whole school used to play it x.x, so i'll help you :D

Guest Willow_Faraney

Alphafemale, the only way I can get the referral point is if you sign up for a new account after following the url in my first post... you wouldn't have to play the account at all, just signing up will get me the point :D

And to the rest of you, thank you all SO much! I have 15 referrals now! *bounces* I've won some pretty awesome stuff, including a code-stone, dubloon, paint brush and faerie :) When I hit 20 reviews I'll get 2000 NP, which is the in-game currency! If anyone else wants to help me out, go for it *grin* Prizes are sooo good :):D

I used to have an account but i stopped playing after a while and forgot the username and password. I signed up 6 times to help you :D

EDIT: sorry i can only make 4 with 1 email address...

EDIT 2:This account's username was deemed inappropriate for this site. We cannot unfreeze an account with an inappropriate username. You may create a new username as long as it is appropriate for this all-ages site.

i guess account_number_05 isn't appropiate :? so prolly the same with 01-03 (i skipped over 4 by accident)

Ekkkk I played it some to try it out. Sadly it is addicting sorta like runescape. It took me a year to get away from runescape. *tries his best to quit neopets.com, but continues to play the little minigames*. Ill stop one day. :roll:

:slowly pulls vart away from neopets: *shows him the start menu, then the all programs menu, then the games menu* there is a nice friendly solitaire game for you :P