Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tropicano

God vs Entropy v2: the final countdown.

i want geelef!! :D

thats just sick!!!!!!!!!!!

*tries to get the pictures out of his head*

ewww

Well matey, since I am teh yours... Here I am again...

This time no promises though, I'll leave as soon as the roleplaying dies out again... That's always been the most fun part in here. :)

(BTW, did you know, I was i n Sweden a week or two ago :) In Oxeloesund, mixing our band and choir... We even were in the local newspaper ;))

(And actually, it was G333l3F real long ago 0.0)

omg he is teh here?! omg in sweden?! i could have touched you! u ougha called me! :/ why did u teh leave? i dont teh get this :D u r evil :D i wanna have teh u here! :D anyways i enter a cave (tropicano) and a evil ppl r teh named Geelef tells me to teh go away and i say the no way man cause u r teh one that im not gonna go away from u r evil and u say that i r evil and we come in a rteh fight and entropy comes and takes care of it by beaming me to teh wraith and u r teh booted fomr el and u get back and i and u go to Kf and there we meet Kaos who isnt very happy cause his wife joined up with CO and there for he doesnt get any sex and thats evil but we get into a fight and everything is just evil and then roja comes and we takes advantage of her and then hides her in the tree w/o any height mapping and when she is gone entropy comes looking for her and he asks us where she is and we sais that we took advantage over her and he gets really mad so he puts godmode on and starts chopping us to pieces and thats not good now is it he is just very evil and a giant rabbit comes along and that rabbis isnt very nice now is it cause it shots us with lazer from the eyes and i belive that thats the most painfull death ive ever experienced and i kill it with my evil Dagger of The Moon and it dies and thats good cause its dead now and we are safe but then u attack me and thats not very nice cause u rnthe teh nice when u kill me and i walk back from hell and spit u in the face that thes not very nice either so u take my hand and shovel it up your ass and i get very mad so i run to roja and wipes it off and then i go back and smell like shit so u start laughing and thats not very nice of you case i get upset and very sad and then i desice to kill u so i take ur arms wich i had choped off in the beginning of the first version of this story and slaps u in the face and takes the rock of rescurection and throws it in the water and then i realized that i havent used any "dots" in this whole reply.... and thats sick.

W00t...

So, if I understand this correctly, you've got shit on your hand, while I don't even have arms anymore... but we are still friends? :)

But teh me didn't call teh you cuz he didn't knew your number, or if teh you even lived near where teh me was, so there was this missunderstandingthingy, and all. Yeah. Hmm hm. Yeah.

How 'bout we go stuffing up giant worms into Entropy's hidden cave?

(BTW, pictures/video's of sweden: http://geluid.ath.cx -> click on the speaker, then media. Just beware of teh evil living in there...)

Inside Ents cave:

-Trop: OMFG!

-Gee: OMFG!

-Trop: RUN!

-Gee: No...

-Trop: ok.

*Gee walks to entropy who is currently sleeping and unmounts him of his dangeround Gauss Rifle. Then he shoots Tropicanos head far far away into next friday*

-Trop: Wtf dude? did u really feel as if that was necessary?? Now i have to roll all way back to the thursday again!!!

-Gee: *Grins*

*Tropicano smashes Gee's gentiles with a table made by uberheavy iron...*

-Gee: Omg, that hurts!!!

-Trop: (doh)!

Teh evil thread continues:

*Gee scratches his wannabe-balls, finding blood running over his hand.*

*Gee stuffs the bloody hand into Trop's smashed mouth.*

Gee: "How do you like that?"

Trop: "Hmm... yummy..."

*Trop spits out a huge ball of red puke*

Gee: "Yeah, right... How about we go do something really aweful to Ent this time, instead of beating the shit out of eachother?"

Trop: "Yeah whatever. Don'tbe surprised if I kick your butt in the process though."

*Gee sighs*