Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Eternal Lands Android client (new version)

thank you for conformation,

another loc going from ws to mm has a flag but stacked ontop of mugwart. can only get harv mugwort action not map change into mm

also can use to go from ws to pl. but cannot enter pl saph cave from ws side

Edited by Zephlix

I tryed it on my phone (LG optimus hub) but didnt work out. apparently i could log in (so sayd the guys that have me on buddy list) but i only got black screen and it crashed after a few minutes.

Is there anything that could be tryed out? Is there anoperational android versions? anything i could try?

I tryed it on my phone (LG optimus hub) but didnt work out. apparently i could log in (so sayd the guys that have me on buddy list) but i only got black screen and it crashed after a few minutes.

Is there anything that could be tryed out? Is there anoperational android versions? anything i could try?

What is you android version? Could be something related to that. Also it could be related to the map you are in or the items in your inventory. Try to login on isla prima and maybe with an empty inventory. If that will work than i have a bug and i should be able to fix it if you tell me what items you had on you and in what map you were:)

-when i write message too long it dc-s me; i don't know if its possible for you to limit the message length or not

-cannot take certain items out of storage(was trying to get some cloaks out of storage)

#edit1 -Also if it would be possible to Add green/red dot somewhere to see if we are logged in or not

Edited by kjj

-when i write message too long it dc-s me; i don't know if its possible for you to limit the message length or not

-cannot take certain items out of storage(was trying to get some cloaks out of storage)

#edit1 -Also if it would be possible to Add green/red dot somewhere to see if we are logged in or not

Yes seems that only the first 3 columns of storage are useable...

I limit the message length to 240 characters. Maybe that's too much.

But the storage works fine for me. At some point i had a bug because i messed a formula. Can you check: if you withdraw the first item on the second row you actually withdraw the fifth item on the second row; and when you withdraw the second item from the second row you actually withdraw the last item from the second row?

Edited by Domino

Those options you listed worked just fine but for clicking on 6th item on 5th row i got 3rd item in first row, didnt try much other options, also for some items it says 'You have not seen what you have in that category!' like i tried some cloaks.

Edited by kjj

clicking on 6th item on 5th row i got 3rd item in first row

That doesn't happen to me. Can you try in other categories? Or can somebody else try this?

'You have not seen what you have in that category!'

I know this one and i know how to fix it. When you open the sto you might have displayed the items from the previous time you accessed the sto.

someone mentioned suggestion to me and thought i'd post it here.

was for the app to rotate with screen with app or a side out keyboard for easier typing like it would on a rotating screen

;)

Is it possible to get a client that will install on Android 2.2? I have a smartbook that I'd like to play this on.

You tried to install it on your device and failed? Android 2.2 is good.

I am thinking to use ACRA to report client crashes. The report should contain the error and some other information like the username, current map, current action and other relevant stuff.I know this is private data so what do you think of? I think to make a settings page for this where by default everything is disabled. There you could enable reports, and you can configure what information you agree to send(like username, current map, current pos on map...).

Please let me know what do you feel about this.

Note: password and chatlog will never be sent.