Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

Wing Guild

He has some good guildies

He does. He just doesn't help the guild image much with this stuff.

And from what I've seen of Wing, their a nice enough bunch - granted I've only met and talked with Yani/soLo/Equinox.

Why this topic is still going is beyond me however

#EDIT# Forgot Equinox was in Wing :(

Edited by Grort

No, who do you think you are to request such nonsense? JUSTICE SHALL BE DONE!!!

It has taken 7 years to open this topic, and Tokie will devote his life to battle Wings shenanigans.

forgive me if im wrong but werent cols introduced into the game at about april/may 2006? makes it 6 years 10 months if im about right, not sure how it was over 7 years, maybe you got your dates wrong tokie

Yeah so I got a date wrong, I'm not always right...you of all people should know that. Still the fact remains that they did a new player wrong, and don't think it's any big deal...but they sure want to make a big deal out of it now, don't they ?

As long as they didn't need anything, they could give two shits. But now that they need something, I'm just supposed to turn the other cheek, again, and take one to the sack while they're at it ? Nope. You of all people know how I stand by my two strikes and fuck-off rule. You've seen me do it how many times with other characters now ? Yep... and I STILL don't give a fuck.

He has some good guildies

He does. He just doesn't help the guild image much with this stuff.

And from what I've seen of Wing, their a nice enough bunch - granted I've only met and talked with Yani/soLo.

Why this topic is still going is beyond me however

because they want to rage Iggy about not being able to buy/sell to my trade bots. it's a 7 year itch and they still wanna bitch, and i am not listening, just laughing.

@grort: check posting dates, I think that might give you a hint why it's still (again) active...

nope, they want to rage iggy about why they cant buy/sell to my trade bots, still yet after being banned from them for so long.

nothing has changed, including their holier than everyone else attitude. and i still don't give a fuck. never have, never will.

I'm on this side of the fence for a reason, and we have more mutuals than they could shake a som at. we don't need them and never will.

their gc is irrelevant, just as they are, they need to go buy from someone elses bot and leave me alone before they get their feelings hurt. oops, too late. :w00t:

No, who do you think you are to request such nonsense? JUSTICE SHALL BE DONE!!!

It has taken 7 years to open this topic, and Tokie will devote his life to battle Wings shenanigans.

your'e funnier now than you ever were. if karrode ever had any challenge it's coming from you. the topic was open back when wing held the creature there to kill the miners and take their bags. wing just dismissed it like water under the bridge back then, never realizing that i am not leaving the game, i do not forget, and i never will. to try to rage iggy the entire guild because wing is banned from my trade bots, only to realize that no one really cares,( OUCH, did that hurt ? ...sorry ) and then attempt to piss me off by attempting to serp me and attack me in a n44b arena, well, i just sat back, hit my bowl and smiled at the thought of you all being that mad because i refuse to allow you to rage iggy the guild. there is no battle except for supremacy, of which wing shall once again fail in their attempt at even having any on which to hold... it's a real shame that you put yourselves out there like that so very long ago and never attempted to make amends. now you can't rage iggy, and its eating your guts out, and i am still here, all these years later, still smokin a bowl, and playing the right way, as always. Our mutual allies list is so long that I have to hit page up to see the rest, too bad wing can and never will be able to have that many friends. it took me all these years to get these mutuals, and you are still battling the forces of what you have sewn in the past. Shoulda stayed on the path of the righteous and not been such self centered @$$ holes huh ? *Oooooh, doe's that burn ? ...sorry, here, allow me to pour some more salt into that wound that festers and refuses to heal...there Ya' go, all better now.

eeer, eerr, it thisssSSssss, *Choke kak,spit* good $hit HommiE ! * now go back and play like you actually give two $hits about anyone but yourself, maybe you too,(someday) will have a Mutual other than NewHope...

why is this thread still alive.. Kill it already

...who do you think you are, korrode ?

silly to have a grudge for 7 years, but seems he got reminded of it not long ago so he's explaining it in public, rather than with the person whomever he was talking to about it ^^

I got nuthin to hide, too bad you cant say the same.

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=49091

Mare Bulangiu wasn't introduced til 3 years after you say it happened so i call bs on that entire poorly written post.

I chose the wrong date, oops, my bad. YOU on the other hand, chose the wrong GUILD ! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh ! YOUR bad !!!

I'd love to see you in any PK map along with any of your guildies tokie...also another thing to keep in mind Wing was created in 2007 clearly not over 7 years ago. so I was too stoned and got the date wrong, but I got the rest of it right, and that's irrefutable and that makes you, and everyone else wearing that tag look bad. I'm still here, not going anywhere, still training, still playing and laughing at you all for being such dumb @$$es...and I could give two shits about seeing you on a PK map. When it happens it happens, and really, I could care less. I'm having fun weather I'm winning or losing...and that means that, like Charlie Sheen, I'M WINNING ! HAAAAAAAA-HAHA-Haaaaaa !

- soLo

I'm left vaguely confused by this... due to a number of reasons. You just put yourself into the position where you are a nice target for Wing and soLo, who can kill pretty much the vast majority of EL. As well as MAD having close links with soLo... Banning from bots just loses you trade, and easy to bypass and #ig ignore is just a pointless thing to do unless a guilds spamming you to hell. And im pretty sure alot of people at your level would say, if this occurred to a newbie, "always keep a rosto on you" when your carrying your prized possessions.

Also, i have seen Tokie in DPA a few times, and guildies in KF a few times as well. I used to have them in deaths counter ^_^.

Wait, "Just know that you cant stop us, no matter what you say, do or agree with the rest of the riff-raff." Stop what??? I'm not trying to antagonise you but theirs not much to stop in the ways of Pk. I've seen ianke enter KF more when the high levels are out.

.....put myself out there as a target you say ? Hmmm, seems I pretty much did that, the day I came here and announced that I was starting Poundin' You Guild, and that it would be an Honor Guild . I seem to recall the replies of " Good Luck with that " as well as : Man are YOU ever in for it ! ...and it's been an up-hill climb ever since. And we have climbed that hill. Since the inception of #nU there have been many players flip-flop like a walrus in a three-way from one guild to another, but the players who come to #nU stay in #nU for a reason. And that is because we just don't play the silly games that some other guilds do. Now I'm not pointing any fingers, but if you have a guild with a revolving door, riff-raff is going to come and go like a fart in the wind, and that's all you're ever going to have is a guild full of cut-throat wanna-be's with no self respect or regard for the integrity of their guild...most with the outlook that, hey, if I screw up here, I'll just go over there next. And they do that, because they go to like minded guilds run by self centered GM's with no self respect of their own. If a GM can't be trusted, then it's a Guild for those who can not be trusted.. Poundin' You has a Mutual Allied Guild list SO long, you gotta' scroll up a page to finish reading them all...that didn't come easily. And it's that way for a reason, and that reason is that the Members of #nU are some of the most trusted players in the game to date. They are safe here in this Guild because they do what they say, and are not afraid to say what they do. Just like this post from the start. I'm not about to hide the fact that WING Guild killed many players that day...by holding that leftover Invasion Creature against the North MM Cave, so they could diss it, and have it kill the miners coming out and take the spoils with no work involved for themselves. They got many ores and other items that day... Hurrah for them, right ? Well Hurrah for them now too, with me STILL here in game, and STILL telling the truth about not only what they did, but how they did it as well. And no, I'm not the one who's mad about it either, I'm just not going to go one on one with them in an Iggy and Blue Spam my Guildies screen with their nonsense about how they want to rage iggy me as to why they still, after all these years, cannot use MY trade bots. Besides, why should I deprive the Wanna-be Korrodes by keeping all of this to myself ? ...by putting it out here, I get to see who says what, and add or delete from my @$$ hole list, anyone who IS mutual, so I know what side of the fence they really stand on. Any green tag talking shit gets the boot and can go join wing guild for all I care. This game will, at Radu's time of choosing, evolve if and when He says it should. And, when that day comes, and IF we can THEN form Guilds into CLANS for the Battle of C-3...we will know who stands on what side ot the fence. All Mutual Allied to Poundin' You Guild will know who can be trusted. Shame on the rest who will fall to the wayside... "Separated like the Chaff from the Wheat" they may as well burn the 666 into their forehead's and wait to get it with no grease or the common courtesy of a reach-around... time for some SlayeR and a bowl of Lemon Sour Diesel, then...back to the Toads in V.O.T.D.

may all wannabe #nU members read this thread then, to witness the eloquence and awesomeness of it's inspirational leader.

Also, i seem to recall you being up to your shoulders in LION's ass when you wanted PK immunity. Wanna tell me again how i chose the wrong guild?

Lastly, you claim to be a trustworthy guildleader. Then how about you stop poisoning your guildies' minds with totally incorrect 'truths' about gameplay, tactics, and 'honor'? You can only be trustworthy if you have credibility, and quite frankly, I haven't spotted a smitten of that in you, at any point in time.

Edited by Dilly

why is this thread still alive.. Kill it already

...who do you think you are, korrode ?
Uhm Why would I think that? I know who I am. At least I think so... Now kill this thread :P Edited by Entris

A solid 5 post textwall... you'd have to be pretty devote to read through all that... *scroll*.

Seriously, 7yrs too long to hold a grudge in a game! And there's no such thing as choosing a wrong guild. Don't base your opinion of a guild on one person, judge the person for their deeds, not the entire guild :inquisitive:

And agree with Entris, unless you have proof of a recent scam - something someone might actually care about, not a shabby claim that you can't even remember what year it was in - then this topic really has no grounds for anyone to treat Wing any different than they have already. 7yrs(?).... let go man.