Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grort

Make Thelinor Tarvern Non-Drops

There's not much PK going on in C2 (excluding luring and those killing others who are trying to exploit Hulda/Imbriglio rescources).

So why not make Thelinor Tarvern non-drops? It is an ideal place to PK with others because:

• It's right next to a Storage
  • Very close to underworld (Ida -> NRM -> Theli)
  • The DPA Range Trick is impossible there

Due to this, it could mean we could start getting conventional PK in C2. By only making the tarvern non-drops, the novac quest (killing the DCW) becomes no less safe there either.

Currently, I think Theli tarvern is only used by people PvP training, or occasionally by small aug fights. Be nice to see the PK there expand ;)

#EDIT# Typo, be gone!

Edited by Grort

+1 for that suggestion. Same could be applied to KJ 80-capped arena (though it's outside, similar to DPA)

Sounds more like somewhere to MD with no risk of loss. I dont think it will be used, not much PK taking place on C1 so splitting what there is atm isn't going to achieve anything. IMO of course.

In all honesty, on magic days and sun tzu, it's such an obvious place to PvP train, do you really think you'd go 5mins without being jumped by someone? :D

I frankly want it non-drops so i can wear proper kit when I fight friends there for fun PK ;)

Make the tavern no magic like GP arena area. Takes care of issue of use for mana drain. In fact the tavern could prevent you from bringing in armor/weapons telling enterers to check them at storage.

Ya I would like to see some more variationis of PK ie areanas that prevent magic use or prevent ranging or other effects ( good and not good ) might spice up PK

Making Thelinor tavern could be a boost to pk and just because it is non drop that does not make it a safe risk free place to MD. Pker's are out on the hunt during magic day. I have used secluded c2 maps on magic day and have been found by pk'ers. MD training will not last long in that tavern cuz someone will come and kill both of them. Why would anyone MD train in KF or DPa? Those are prime pk areas, it doesnt matter which corner of KF you are at you will be found and killed.

Yup, thelinor is such an obvious place to do that training (the tunnel between city and outside pk area, the tarvern) are both such obvious places to train, you'd be picked up and slaughtered very quickly.

For fun I looked into both the above places last magic and sun tzu I was online... empty.