Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami96306

Good Deed

In the military we have what is called BZ - Bravo Zulu for note worthy acts. BZ for a job well done, BZ for someone going out of their way to help....I think you get the just.

I'm here to give a BZ to Truemen of the guild Katz.

A true noob when it comes to ranging, I made numerous mistakes at the GP archery arena on the last Robin Tell Day. Biggest was decide to engage the target with my bare hands....Results : Death!!

Well Trumen stopped their training to retrieve my BD, returning all my items. Then once I got back to training they explained how to prevent it from happening again, Range Lock!

So my thanks goes out to you....and your acts are well worth a BZ from me.

floors open for everyone to give me shit about being a noob, sure many will think it goes with more than just my ranging skills :)

A true noob when it comes to ranging, I made numerous mistakes at the GP archery arena on the last Robin Tell Day. Biggest was decide to engage the target with my bare hands....Results : Death!!

Ouch :(

Better than my first trip to GP and accidentally poofing a bag of 2k Training Bolts ;) And nice act by Truemen :D

hector echo lima lima oscar, tsunami.

Honestly, I am not sure how to do ranging lock myself. I hardly ever pick up my shortbow or longbow.

Good job, truemen.

If you carry an expensive set like black dragon armor, better carry a rosto whenever the armor leaves your storage. Unfortunately not all players are like Truemen, and you could have lost it all!

If you are just going to range in the arena, just wear an mm cape or have perk (or def > 110) and take a shortbow and arrows. That way you won't lose a rosto or your armor ;)

we just put trueman in for an MRE award but the RTB with your gear and charlie mike afterwards is awesome to hear.

its hotel now days if thats the old school.

Edited by Stronze

we just put trueman in for an MRE award but the RTB with your gear and charlie mike afterwards is awesome to hear.

its hotel now days if thats the old school.

Ah. Right. I am a bit rusty since my end of term in 2005.