Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Live green perk

In my opinion there will not be much demand for this perk: how many potions do you drink normally on a day?

lets say ( for example ) you use 100 - 200 potions in a day, you have a chance then to 'recycle' something between 10 - 40 vials ( with a value of something between 50 gc and 200 gc )

for the cost of PP involved ( even if it is just 1 PP ) its quite steep isn't it ?

for the cost of PP involved ( even if it is just 1 PP ) its quite steep isn't it ?

Ja ja!

More useful is (very) small chance that potion will be used, but not disappear. Even then, PP wise, it wouldn't be worth it (and recycling day means that idea won't be implemented either).

How about;

Eco Warrior Perk

Gives 7PP

Unable to use disposable combat items

(RoP, RoD, summon stones any wards or mines rings of mana destruction tele rings etc

How about;

Eco Warrior Perk

Gives 7PP

(RoP, RoD, summon stones any wards or mines rings of mana destruction tele rings etc

That would include ring of disengagement... nice during invasions and such...

And not sure that I would consider teleport rings 'combat' items (for one, they cannot be used

while fighting)

And would you include potions like potion of spirit restoration, and essences? Also items, used

in combat and disposable (or at least single use).

How about;

Eco Warrior Perk

Gives 7PP

And not sure that I would consider teleport rings 'combat' items (for one, they cannot be used

while fighting)

And would you include potions like potion of spirit restoration, and essences? Also items, used

potions and essies are essential you needs to yous srs & FE's etc to survive in EL world

if you was a eco warrioir type you would be worried about unnessasary usage of resources, single use combat items and tele rings primarily.

this perk should give you all vials back from all potions drunk ( recycling ftw o/ ) if you wers green minded and eco warrioir type you would re-use all vials no matter how disgusting the previous potion was

so to sum it up Eco Warrior Perk means you are unable to use single use combat items but giefs you all vials back after drinking the potion

Edited cus im shmexxy

Edited by Rokk

How about;

Eco Warrior Perk

Gives 7PP

while fighting)

potions and essies are essential you needs to yous srs & FE's etc to survive in EL world

if you was a eco warrioir type you would be worried about unnessasary usage of resources, single use combat items and tele rings primarily.

this perk should give you all vials back from all potions drunk ( recycling ftw o/ ) if you wers green minded and eco warrioir type you would re-use all vials no matter how disgusting the previous potion was

so to sum it up Eco Warrior Perk means you are unable to use single use combat items but giefs you all vials back after drinking the potion

Edited cus im shmexxy

Dis rings are disposable combat items, pretty much needed for it. And I doubt anyone would relinquish their ability to dis and save themselves a rostogol to get a handful of vials. :icon4: Idea is flawed.

How about;

Eco Warrior Perk

Gives 7PP

while fighting)

Edited cus im shmexxy

Dis rings are disposable combat items, pretty much needed for it. And I doubt anyone would relinquish their ability to dis and save themselves a rostogol to get a handful of vials. :icon4: Idea is flawed.

That's what most people say about HoS HS and the ONE perk but there is still a small minority of players who have some of these 'terrible' perks. It is a negative perk for a reason

besides if you read my post it GIVES YOU pick points

Edited by Rokk

How about;

Eco Warrior Perk

Gives 7PP

This is a new idea, repost in your own topic please

In my opinion there will not be much demand for this perk: how many potions do you drink normally on a day?

lets say ( for example ) you use 100 - 200 potions in a day, you have a chance then to 'recycle' something between 10 - 40 vials ( with a value of something between 50 gc and 200 gc )

That's a great example and I'm sure someone who only uses 200 SRs a day would agree with you, but fighters and instancers use anywhere between 400 and 2000 a day in just SRs, and what about when they use other potions such as att, def, phy, coord, wild, rea, vit, Eva, acc, EMPs, and major healing potion(what ever that one is called)... As an instancer I would want my tank to have this perk... If 5 is to many pp then 3 should not be...

Edited by Orick

hmm, 2000 SRs would require something like 9h+, just for the cool-down....

True, it's more like 1000-1500... I can't remember how many we take to WTF instance but I know the tank uses 75-80% of them... And standard instance take 80x4 SRs and there tank uses %80 of them so that's 256 SRs per instance and most tanks like to go 3 times at least so that 750~ a day and crazy tanks like to go 5-7 times witch is 1250 to 1750... Now 10% of normal is 75 a day normal tanks do 2-3 days a week so that's 125 a week in just instances... 125x5=625 gc saved... 3pp is costs 1.65 mill... It will take 2640 weeks to get your gc back, so don't buy the pp, use ones you have... 20% of high end instancers is 350 per day 4 days a week is 1400 a week... 1400x5 is 7k a week saved witch will only take 236 weeks to get there bought pp back or if they use OA pp it will take 71 weeks to get there gc back for removal if they want to remove it or just keep the 7k profit every week for there crazy instance

And yes I know the high end high lvlers use way less SRs then 80-120s do... Also I know I don't use as many SRs as most tanks in the 80-140 instances and those savings will be much lower for the better players but I still think its a cool idea and as a perker I would take the perk when I go back to instancing/fighting... Also note that that is the calc for standard 80-140 instance some use more and some use was but all don't just instance, they train, PK, and do invances and invasions as well.. When fighting and not mixing I use every bit of 5k SRs a week and many others do as well

hmm, 2000 SRs would require something like 9h+, just for the cool-down....

Also most good tanks now a days use CD removals when fighting so owning SRs is easy ;)

True, it's more like 1000-1500... I can't remember how many we take to WTF instance but I know the tank uses 75-80% of them... And standard instance take 80x4 SRs and there tank uses %80 of them so that's 256 SRs per instance and most tanks like to go 3 times at least so that 750~ a day and crazy tanks like to go 5-7 times witch is 1250 to 1750...

OK, I go to standard instance (80100) often enough, and I act as the secondary target, using about 60 of the 90 SRs I use (distracting stuff while rest of teams finishes of the naspa/yeti/chitros). And I don't see many teams going more than once a week in this range, on the whole it is by your #ii.

Even when I tank in invances, this perk would not save me enough gc to make it worth it. Most Pots I've used in on day of playing is 300, that's with invance, instance and training.

Still see no point. soz :(

What about insteaad of a fraction of vials where returned 90-100% of vials where returned, including square vials, this would make this perk worthy

heh thats a Very expencive perk to save something that only costs 5gc each...

This man speaks the truth!!!!

Remember PPs cost something like 1Mgc (I dunno, that's what I was told/ranted at last). Your suggesting paying 5 to 10 PPs to save 5gc. Thats 1 Million to 2 Million potions you'd need to burn to get your money back. Not a perk the wise would take, I'm afraid