Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragon_killer

Various suggestions

Hi all,

I didn't want to open several threads so I make all the suggestions in one post.

- Since the only skill that require nexus to level up is crafting (except by using big books ). Maybe make one item that will not require any nexus, for example thread.

- To not make "bad day removal stone" works in days in a row. For example if you use 3 stone to remove bad days you will need to pass all 6 hours in a bad day to use them again. And same goes for good days stone, if you use 2-3 good day stones, you won't be able to use another one on an ordinary day, you will need to wait until the ordinary day is done to use it again. ( I think that the stones are used too much :P)

- Make achievement for breaking pickaxe while haversting. something like "pickaxe breaker" :P

I hope you understand what i have said lol.

Ty for reading :P

I like the first and third suggestions.

cotton is easily harvestable so why not use it to encourage new players to pick up crafting? :)

Edited by hussam

I did 3 levels worth of thread making and gave up lol

+1 To Stones Ideas, maybe limit certain stone use, so we don't get a weekend block of sun tzu sun tzu sun tzu (happened before)

+1 to pickaxe idea (anyone else notice the break more after going anti ;) )

P.S. Sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes, doing this on ipod

I whole heartedly agree with an achievement for pickaxe breaking. =) 50, 100, 200? Or, how about a quest for breaking so many pickaxes, gloves, and harvest medaliions? Like the armor breaking quest, but for harvesting.

Any half arsed miner can break 50+ picks easy, if made ir should be 100 500 and 1000 tools (picks gloves saws hammers collectivly brokd)

How about, every so many that you break, you can cash in for a small bonus? Like the armor breaking quest, but re-doable. So, every 50 picks/gloves/saws you break, you can go to the NPC and they'll give you x amount of exp and a piddly amount of gc?

How about, every so many that you break, you can cash in for a small bonus? Like the armor breaking quest, but re-doable. So, every 50 picks/gloves/saws you break, you can go to the NPC and they'll give you x amount of exp and a piddly amount of gc?

But, but... that's not an achievement :pinch: But maybe every 200 picks you break, you can go to quest NPC to get a little harv exp. not too bad an idea. :pickaxe: