Eternal Lands Official Forums
loir

Enriched Energy Ess bug

It seems you can't tele to portal room with less than 5 enriched energy ess in inventory. If you take the enriched energy ess out of inventory it works fine. It is counting them as regular energy essences. See attached screenshots. There are 3 enriched energy essences and 10 regular energy essences.

2iu3nnd.jpg

2h5lesg.jpg

Hadn't seen this one yet but I did notice the game makes no distinction between the 2 kinds when you try to pull one from an item list.

You can still cast it from a quickspell icon. This bug is in the magic spell window itself. It must be searching for image ids instead of names or something similar.

The item lists will work if you use the #item_uid (set to 1) setting. You have to re-save the list though. As Quasar suggested, the spell window reagents check does not use the item_uids even if they are enabled - so it fails the check. I'll have a look at fixing it. An enriched essence on the test server would be very useful for testing if anyone can spare one.

An enriched essence on the test server would be very useful for testing if anyone can spare one.

I don't have any on test but can loan you one on main if you want.

I have no test account but can lend you 5 on main site to test with.

Same thing happened with cocka feather and eagle (or hawk)... don't know if the bug is still actual

Cockatrice feather and hawk use same image, yes :D

I have no test account but can lend you 5 on main site to test with.

It is hard to Not have a test account since they are periodically copied from the live server. Try logging in on the test server like you normally would on main and it will most likely work.

I've committed a fix for this issue. To work, the fix requires #item_uid set to 1 and a new spells.xml. The new spells.xml file is here, it now includes the unique item id.