Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Approach

NEVER LISTEN TO NEWHOPE!

realised i had this in wrong section sorry.

http://imageshack.us...lscreen005.png/

http://imageshack.us...lscreen004.png/

http://imageshack.us...screen003j.png/

http://imageshack.us...lscreen001.png/

Proof of NH taking my nmt ice mail, cuises and blued shield at VOTD!(was meant to be one of the only four "safe" maps during the invasions that were happening at that time)

NEVER LISTEN TO NH OR KODDY!

Also can post the pick of me standing in uw pming aislinn about how to get screenshots to work with all that is left of my armour

sorry to say, and sorry for your loss, but really.. with that much gear, why didn't you have a rosto?

Also, learn about the most used scams, learn about things like guildmaps, secret areas, and about how to protect yourself. It's almost like RL!

LOW, newhope said he hates scammers/scamming at that way like 1 year ago, and now he does it to evry1 it can, but well, its not much 1 guy when u sit near computer for 16hrs evryday

LOW, newhope said he hates scammers/scamming at that way like 1 year ago, and now he does it to evry1 it can, but well, its not much 1 guy when u sit near computer for 16hrs evryday

Why not? It's been shown those who are jackasses are still rewarded, sooo???

Anyway, the main issue in this lesson to know your guild enemies, and perhaps if you are a guild LEADER you should make sure your members know who are dangerous people and who are not, after all, what are guilds for?

just another proof what an asshole is newhope, thx for post, i couldnt never think of this... even reading another 3 topics about newhope

Congratulations for great drop! :)

This all boils down to trust. Do not trust people you do not know. When someone wants you to do something, or type something, and you are unsure of what it is you are being asked, you need to check with your guildies or anyone on channel 1,2, or 6.

In my opinion it is below the standards of NH to do this, but it looks like this story is true. NH always used to impress me with the way he made his kills but this is not too impressive. I guess all is fair in love and total war.

Edited by WiFi

Also, iirc, #enemy_combatant only allows newhope to kill you if both guilds involved have declared total war on the other...

So perhaps have a talk with your guild leader(s) as well.

just another proof what an asshole is newhope, thx for post, i couldnt never think of this... even reading another 3 topics about newhope

+1

Especially on asshole thing :hehe:

Also, iirc, #enemy_combatant only allows newhope to kill you if both guilds involved have declared total war on the other...

So perhaps have a talk with your guild leader(s) as well.

Exactly, simplest solution would have been to leave guild immediately.

When you type this command you get the following message:

"[10:33:06] Excellent, now you can fight with other combatant enemies, so long as they are in an enemy guid." (typo not mine)

That should ring a big alarm bell.

NEWHOPE is a bad guy, im afraid this isnt new news.

i feel for you getting tricked like that and loosing all your st00fs, but.

after x amount of months you didnt know that newhope is a colossal ass hat? no one in your guild thought to tell you?

EL has a whole raft of scammers lurers and general bad eggs/ass hats MADALINUX SyTy newhope dubro etc etc etc

if some one is asking you to do something like re-log, wear best armour, help me in PK map with promise of no attacking, more often than not they are after something usually your shiny CoL or HoLaM

big alarm bell??? when he was attacked IMMEDIATELY after he writed it and killed in 2 hits...

That is true for the first time, 2 seconds time is not enough for a normal person to read that message, but then he came back 5 minutes later to be killed AGAIN. Should have been enough time in the UW to read what happened. I believe that TTW does not work there or IP.

newhope has saved several DBs of mine, returned everything he borrowed, paid anything he contracted to buy.

I do not think he is as unethical as some claim but you need to be careful when dealing with him for sure. Never figure you have out smarted him.

He has also given me a lot of useful advice.

Edited by saxum

somehting off the eternal lands site just proving the point i shouldnt have been able to be attacked at votd.

seeing how radu ingnored me because i proved him wrong over 10 times i thought id post it here.

How to use Combat:

Whenever you see a wild animal just click on it with the mouse cursor. The cursor will change into a sword icon indicating combat. You can also fight with other players, but only in special PK (Player Killing) maps. When you die you will be sent to the Underworld. You will loose some items in your inventory depending on your luck every time you die.

8 Feb default_profile_4_normal.pngTeh_Master@Teh_Master
    Acelon: An invasion is coming. We have special forces set up, so White Stone, Valley of the Dwarves, Palon Vertas, and Thelinor will be saf

Defininition of safe:
    safe

/sāf/
    Adjective Protected from or not exposed to danger or risk

Funny how Nh killed me during this invasion whilst VOTD was meant to be "SAFE"

For those who want to compair this to a "safe street or carpark" do u ever see adertisements/signs stating that it is a safe park or street, no you dont because then the council would be liable if anything went wrong due to false advertisement.

As VOTD was stated as a "safe" map and is NOT a pk map am i meant to just deal with the 700+k i have lost thanks to your false advertisements?

somehting off the eternal lands site just proving the point i shouldnt have been able to be attacked at votd.

seeing how radu ingnored me because i proved him wrong over 10 times i thought id post it here.

How to use Combat:

Whenever you see a wild animal just click on it with the mouse cursor. The cursor will change into a sword icon indicating combat. You can also fight with other players, but only in special PK (Player Killing) maps. When you die you will be sent to the Underworld. You will loose some items in your inventory depending on your luck every time you die.

Let's not mention that that is from the 'Game basics' section, where things have to be kept simple... Also, according to your quote, rostogols shouldn't work.

Remains that:

- MOB had set mutual enemy with NH guild => total war wanted by both guilds (MOB and NH).

- you typed a command after being asked to do so by a known enemy. You didn't even bother to check the in-game help apparently.

For the rest, I'll let everyone draw his/her own conclusions.

there is nothing anywhere on the el site that states anything about total war, EVEN IN THE GAME MANUAL!

the only place stating anything about total war is the encyc ingame which im sure every player wastes their time and reads entirely -.- especially when uve been playing for all of 3 months

In all your ramblings about being VotD always be a safe map, you overlooked one point.

GIWS can happen in this map, meaning monsters CAN spread into. So going afk there IS a bad idea anyway...