Eternal Lands Official Forums
Orick

GEN X Harvesters

Didn't want to muck up your post in the market thread...

Just wanted to give a thanks for all your hard work.

Also wanted to ask, if any of you don't mind sharing, how many harvested ings are in your counters? It must be epically HUGE amounts of everything. Or if you have any idea how's my orders over the many years you have filled?

Edited by Orick

hey there :)

many thanks for the very nice compliment. and as always, we are forever grateful to our faithful customers and everyone else who patronized our shop.

as for your questions - i can't speak for the other GenXers about their harv counters, but personally, before i stopped playing so many months ago, it's in the close millions already lol.

and over the 5 and some years since i started the thread (November 2007), all orders are in the near thousands, including yours. so difficult to count, as i don't have time.

lmao, i plan to post an "annual report" of the team, history, and all that, to show the EL community how a small dedicated team grew to be the longest-lasting harv shop in the game...or maybe make it a "decade report"? :D

all the best :pickaxe:

Edited by DibClark

To be honest, I am surprised it has lasted so long. The prices are fair too.

<3 GENX

Well it's awesome that you all have done this, I remember when it first started and there was just a few of you harvesting afk and now with game changes it forces you to focus more on being at the screen and making it more of a job. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the guild/business.

To be honest, I am surprised it has lasted so long. The prices are fair too.

<3 GENX

thanks!! all it takes is a good commitment and solid dedication :)

Well it's awesome that you all have done this, I remember when it first started and there was just a few of you harvesting afk and now with game changes it forces you to focus more on being at the screen and making it more of a job. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the guild/business.

you are most welcome :)

if it were not for PlainLofa who made it all possible - he started the very first GenX team (April 2007), we would not be here. Just as I have continued with the Third Generation (November 2007), and still able to do so even if I am not actively playing anymore, GenX will still be your foremost harv shop :)

Edited by DibClark