Eternal Lands Official Forums
saxum

Add Print button to Statistics Screen

Sometimes when making a post I'd like to be able to print out various Statisics and Counters (i.e. number of events, critical fails, kills). My suggestion would be for them to be printed to a log, recommend separate log but could deal with server log, via button on Statistics screen or even right clicking. This would allow player to copy the text out of the log and post. Should not require any server changes.

Well jsut make a picture if you crit failed an item.

Any suggestion on the client is welcome.

WE dont have any easy solution for trade logs, crit fails proofs, mix stats and other means, except making pictures and uploading them.. :((

We now have a trade log. I have a patch ready that prints the counters information to the console. There are three new options in the main counters window, context menu:

Print Category
Print All Categories
Print Just Session Information

The first two print either the current category or all categories. Each category name is printed followed by the total and the name for the entry. No session information is printed. The last option prints all the entries in all categories that have session values greater than zero. This time, the session information is printed too.

The "Print Category" option looks like this:

Crit Fails:
	   1  Ring of Morcraven Marsh
	   1  Fire Essence

The "Print Just Session Information", like this:

Alchemy:
	   1			   5  Fire Essence
	   1		 7109  Energy Essence
Crit Fails:
	   1			   2  Fire Essence

Of course, the columns align properly unlike the forum code :) Is this what you were looking for?

Edited by bluap

Yes sounds like what I was looking for and will be happy to test it out when available.

Note: Even though UN*X Engineer I use Windows XP at home so I will need to wait until it is repackaged.

Edited by saxum