Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hercules

New emu Perk

With this perk the items you've equipped doesn't count against your emu.So that fighter can have more items in there inventory...

For a second I thought it would be something that turns you into an

Emu.jpg

and you would be moving faster around. And then... such a disappointment. An old suggestion striking back :(

I like Vanyel's suggestion more, need more polymorphing in game.

What happens when fully loaded fighter attempts to change weapons? Fighter can't - it would reduce EMU temporarily. I suppose if new weapon is heavier fighter could drop stuff, wield weapon and pick up stuff if fighter had enough EMU. It appears to be a way for players who reset to be able to carry their gear.

Edited by saxum

Well said...Just seemed like a good idea...For if you know Skyrim and the Steed stone that it plays such an excellent role in the game of the carry weight system...But then again El is nothing like Skyrim...

It would make what your taking to instance change, instead of having to think 'if i take these bronze pieces for extra armor, I can't take these SR/HE' which I like about balancing your inv before instancing, or other organized mob killing sprees. Although I can see why this perk would be liked by some... :D

And there should be the ability to shapeshift into Vanyels Personal Emu. When attacked, it explodes, instakilling everyone. (J/K)

Edited by Grort