Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nixxy4ever

query concerning stones

i have always wondered but how are stones done?

i always thought each harvestable item has a stone ratio of some kind like you have a 1 in 10000 chance of getting a stone when harvesting silver ore

is this about right or is it something completely different? always been curious but never thought of asking till now :)

Well as you probably already know, some stones (rosto, binding, serpstone, enrichment stone)

can only be found in harvestables that require a pickaxe or gloves. All others can be found in

any harvestable.

The chance to find stones is very rare and only influenced by harvest event astro and the harvestable

itself. Though we don't know how it works exactly, it is known that some harvestables yield a higher

chance to find something. Afaik diamonds have the highest chance to give you a stone, because it's

quite slow to harvest (note: this is unconfirmed info).

If you like numbers: I found ~100 stones in 9.3M harvestables (took me 5 years).

Edit: added my numbers

Edited by Raistlin

There is a thread here (forgive mine lazyness for not finding it)

Describing that it is believed the longer between harvests gives higher chance of event and that event has a miniscule chance to be a stone so harving yew or amber should give best result, although is just conjecture ofc as actual formuli hasnet been releas :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this