Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xtian21

Please give me another chance XD

Guest Xtian21

Hey admins, I'm Xtian21 , broke rule 5..

so here is my explanation

I and my older brother(Frigate) was playing in "different" device. He is on a laptop and im in a desktop.. so basically we are in different computers.. but the problem is we have same IP addresses .. we check our IP address in www.myipaddress.com and found out that we have same IP addresses..

I dont know the reason but my connection setting is like this, connect my pc to the internet and by using a usb flash drive, i connected his laptop on my pc.. so can we still play together or dont interact on each other in game...?The reason why i get all his items because he said he will gonna stop playing so i begged for his items..but after 2 days he continue playing again. we've been helping each other to harvest sulfur I promise i will buy it to him not just trade it.. is that allowed?

again we are not playing on same Pc's so please tell me if that is allowed.. can you explain me the limitations? are alternates allowed?

. My IGN is Xtian21, I created a new character 12 hours ago named newworld just curious if i can create new after getting banned.. just in case i cant unlock xtian21. thank you. XD

If you use a character, it is your alt.

You can't trade with your alts, or bag drop, or have them interact in any way. It doesn't matter what IP it is on or who created it. If you used it, it's yours. It is obvious you were using both characters.

This is our locks and bans policy:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Guest Xtian21

It's fine. yeah i know i used both for a while.. guess gonna wait for a month or so.. are you gonna unlock both of our characters after a month? if no, then please unlock mine, "Xtian21" XD. dont care about my brother's account..XD thank you admin..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this