Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nymir

Locked chars for rule 5

Guest Nymir

Hi, first sorry for my english, i am french.

I have recently create a char, my 2 bros did too, and my sister too, but i get locked, and ask someone that say me it is for rule 5, trade with my bro, but i didnt think the rule is the same when we are 2 different persons, we will not do it again, but please unlock our chars.

There were more characters than that. And you forgot your harvest/crafting alt. Also the actions were staggered and it is clear one person tried to log almost all of them back in. So they are shared at best and you can't do that. I also am seeing a lot of trouble in your guild with this alt issue, not just you. I think all of you need to go read the rules more carefully and keep in mind, trying to manipulate your characters and alts (such as who is on them or trading alts, among other things) to get around the rules is exactly that: trying to get around the rule, which is illegal as well. The rule is there for a reason and that reason isn't to find ways to break it.

If you use a character, it's your alt.

Here is our locks and bans policy.http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

After a month, only one will be unlocked unless you can show you are more than one person. Even then, there will be no more trading or bag dropping or sharing characters.

Guest XTian21

Nymir from Epic right.. Im Xtian21, got banned too -_-..

hey admin can i post my reason here or ill start a thread myself? just asking :)

my registration status in the forum is still validating so im using a guest

Guest Nymir

Ok, first i just say before that we are 3 brothers and 1 sister, no char else on our IP, sorry guy, and then, how can we show you we are all differents persons ? --'

You very well may have 4 people there. But those characters were still all used by one person a lot of the time with a lot of trades, as I described in my first post. You can't do that and still have those characters interact.

At this point it doesn't matter if there are more than one person or not, the characters were used by one person, which means they were all alts and were/are not allowed to trade with each other. Íf you want to prove there are multiple people to get multiple characters back, try sending a picture to Aislinn. Forum pm might not work, in which case you can try me and I will pass the info on.

However, even if the chars get unlocked, they will most likely get an item wipe, so none of them will have any items. Regardless of what will happen, you will not have the char(s) for a month, so I suggest you each make a new character, DO NOT TRADE, especially not via middleman, and play the game following the rules. When the month is up, post again in forum and tell us what you want. You might prefer at that point to keep the new chars you made.

in short:

Make one (new) character per person

No interaction between the characters. This includes pvp.

No sharing of character (one person per character)

No trading via bagdrop or middleman either, in the latter case the middleman will also be locked. This also means that only one character from your house can participate in guild harvesting events or other group activities.

After one month, post again here

Or just fuck you bastard, rules are shit, i dont care, go die wtf these rules sucks

I think you just signed in for "please perma ban me" :D

Especially this after such nice, and elaborate reply from Maxine, that's not how one should respond to good will.

Edited by Elke

Nymir, i know you. Your smarter than this. I've had to play years carefully avoiding this rule with my bro and dad. It's a pain, but not overly so, and they are being very reasonable. You need to calm down, and just accept the one month ban (iirc).

Be unfortunate to see you go :(

It pays to ask the mods before doing any intereactions between characters

Edited by Grort

Guest Nymir

I know Grort, thanks to interest to me, but i dont play this game anymore, rules make it bad... why didnt they do as in every MMO RPG, just interract with alt isnt against rules.... noone else MMORPG doing it --' rules make the game so bad, i dont play anymore, sorry... and thanks for all Grort :) Same for EPiC guild

:(

Man, this isn't even a bad rule imo. They're trying to combat gc farmers, and wether we agree in their methods of doing so, doesn't matter, they made the rule, and we have to live with it, which is easily possible. Just accept the month ban and come back to us, its not that bad.

Guest Nymir

I dont come back, cause only 1 char will be unlocked, and we are 4 playing on the same IP.... if i play, it's cause they give back all our chars, and all items we got, nothing else, sorry, start a new char isnt an option for me, and continue the char without stuff isnt an option too, so i dont play anymore untill all chars unlocked

Guest CapsnCoke

hmm Grorts right rule 5 not so bad sucks when ppl cheat tbh you cheated you cheater you cheated only rule I have a problem with is eleven is the one not supossed to speak about moderation seems kinda like mmmm reminds me of a dictatorship (ex: North Korea U.S.S.R Iraq) am horrible with someone telling me what to do tbh especially don't care much for ppl telling me what I can or cannot say about other *players* when just trying to have a little fun, play game in free time so just admit you are cheater put on good show to judge (act like your crying maybe) and be polite to police's in-game ( befriend them buy them things like coffee, pastries and such) lastly just say sorry sorry sorry then is np unbanned you *cheater > Nymir

I dont come back, cause only 1 char will be unlocked, and we are 4 playing on the same IP.... if i play, it's cause they give back all our chars, and all items we got, nothing else, sorry, start a new char isnt an option for me, and continue the char without stuff isnt an option too, so i dont play anymore untill all chars unlocked

You send a picture of the players on that IP, they may allow your siblings to play. I don't know if you'd be wiped or not, but some of the things you said may mean you will be, so apologies might be in order. Just see what you can arrange, create a temporary alt to talk to mods in real time to figure out what happens.

hmm Grorts right rule 5 not so bad sucks when ppl cheat tbh you cheated you cheater you cheated only rule I have a problem with is eleven is the one not supossed to speak about moderation seems kinda like mmmm reminds me of a dictatorship (ex: North Korea U.S.S.R Iraq) am horrible with someone telling me what to do tbh especially don't care much for ppl telling me what I can or cannot say about other *players* when just trying to have a little fun, play game in free time so just admit you are cheater put on good show to judge (act like your crying maybe) and be polite to police's in-game ( befriend them buy them things like coffee, pastries and such) lastly just say sorry sorry sorry then is np unbanned you *cheater > Nymir

Not a place to talk about your dislike about rules (I dislike a few, but I doubt this is the thread for those views). And, contrary to common belief, repeatedly telling a person their terrible and a cheater is unlikely to make them like or consider your views.

P.S. I'm sure these types of threads are more in the vain of bans section, aren't they?

Guest CapsnCoke

should maybe reread nymir's post where he says rules are shit am only giving you my opinion of one rule is all, am entitled to do so is absolutely relevant to the post lol read again Grort (the post) also not running for office or kissing anyones ass but I myself have 12 brothers 14 sisters all on same ip. Where have you left your sense of humor sir Grort, your post is hypocritical makes very little sense tbh, basically saying I am not supposed to say what i think of the situation unless it comes out positive well fug dat read before you post.

I dont care, this game is nice, rules sucks, it ruin the game...

http://www.eternal-lands.com/page/pkserver.php

The pk server has no multi-play rules. $5/character. It looks like rostos are $1 each there (minimum 5 per order), but you can only buy rosto from the shop. Never been there. Just thought I would mention it. Ask around.

Guest JoeButler

I've been to the PK server, if oyu only dislike the multi rule, im sure bkc56 will look after you on that server. :) And its basically the old EL set up, withotu as many updates. Definitely the place to go if the main is getting on your nerves.

should maybe reread nymir's post where he says rules are shit am only giving you my opinion of one rule is all, am entitled to do so is absolutely relevant to the post lol read again Grort (the post) also not running for office or kissing anyones ass but I myself have 12 brothers 14 sisters all on same ip. Where have you left your sense of humor sir Grort, your post is hypocritical makes very little sense tbh, basically saying I am not supposed to say what i think of the situation unless it comes out positive well fug dat read before you post.

your parents had 27 children?

and they all live at home?

certainly impressive

But also, Grort wasnt hypocritical, he was just trying to help nymir, and you, since your breaking the rule your complaining about. Also CapsnCoke, YOU misread Nymir's post, he was saying he didnt want to make a new char or keep his old one, without items, that he didn't see the point of carrying on playing with the restricitons that are protocol to these rule breakages. Your just venting your own anger, here, since you think its the most suitable place.

Guest CapsnCoke

I dont care, this game is nice, rules sucks, it ruin the game...

Or just fuck you bastard, rules are shit, i dont care, go die wtf these rules sucks

That is example of venting anger I think, as for me I was having a bowl of ice cream when I posted in response to it, made me lol a little even :medieval:

Ok white flag you win JoeB, I like all the rules :wub: My post was relevant but negative response and Grorts relevant but positive response have our own opinions on the matter is all, if you think I am venting anger :angry: then one can only assume Grort was venting happiness :w00t: simple righhht...

I think your venting your anger here JoeB seems like you think it's the most suitable place I think, don't you think so too ?

Was only trying to help Nymir out a little here do what I said Nymir and you'll be back to the daily grind in no time B) but some ppl in-game probably won't like you much anymore as your marked as an illegal multi-player now, some will ban you from bots others will add you to ignores and won't recruit you into their guilds, but hey on the bright side of things you may be able to play still and agree with you is a nice game.

Guest CapsnCoke

See you in a month I hope Nymir is a great game don't quit and count yourself as one of the 2,000 plus, apply for verification wait a month and is np will see you another day I hope sir.

Never heard of people shunning you for accidentally breaking multiplaying rule, easily done if you move to EL from another MMO, but w/e. Anyway, this has gone a bit off-topic with the JoeB-CapsnCoke discussion.

And i do vent Happiness

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this