Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CryBabyCry

IP banned

Guest CryBabyCry

Hello i write here becuse my account isn't validate. I have IP ban and i dont know why i played EL before 3 years on older computer and older internet. Now i download game and i have ip ban :( but i never play on this IP and computer ... someone have same IP then my. So if EL team are merciful can give my unban i want play for new char. from zero.

This is my IP adress 217.119.121.227

Thx for your time that is all.

Guest CryBabyCry

So you can unbanned my IP please . i really didn't do some bad and i know rules and i want only normal play EL game

You don't know the rules nor do you care to know them.

You have been a problem since 2007 and have gone through literally dozens of characters.

No.

Guest CryBabyCry

I said in first message i have same IP with somebody other if i definite i so offhand broken rules i didn't wrote for unban. And now i dont have any character i forgot name and password i said: i play before 3 years ago with one character and now i download game and want play from zero and i have IP ban and i dont know why. So you can be merciful and give me unban. i sure didn't know about ten characters i do.

Guest CryBabyCry

Sorry for spam. So dear aislinn you can give me chance to i show you i am normal player which respecting rules. ?

Guest Just_Checking

"217.119.121.227 mail_server_icon.gifdict_attack_icon.gif

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a mail server and dictionary attacker. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment."

must be a coincident.....

http://www.projectho...217.119.121.227

Do you have a static IP or do you get one dynamically assigned to you by your ISP, maybe even regularily, i.e. every 24h or so?

Edited by Elke

Guest CryBabyCry

I have static IP but, this IP use more people becuse internet operator do it so... and it is big wrong main for me ...

I have static IP but, this IP use more people becuse internet operator do it so... and it is big wrong main for me ...

That sentence doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Either it's a static IP, then only you and your family will use it.

Or it's not static, then the ISP will randomly assign it regularily to other people.

Edited by Elke

Guest CryBabyCry

So sorry i am from slovakia and my english isn't perfect... but i can't for people has like my IP ... and becuse i wrote for unban ...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this