Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burn

Sly Fox (Let's Go All the Way)

Like shy fox scat (dung). Just 1 drop on a map.

Er, that sounds rather like a free 'Shy Fox Finder'.

Really? I have found 1 dung occasionally on map, must be implemented already!

Like shy fox scat (dung). Just 1 drop on a map.

Er, that sounds rather like a free 'Shy Fox Finder'.

Add in the newly returned ants and their bag collecting habbits and it gets a tad bit harder.

Id hunt this animal.

I hunt lenny, its fun though not realy profitable but I not gaf. I hunt pears and treasures for same reason cus its fun, a sly fox sneakin around that you can only see if you are lookin sounds fun too. I would hunt this.

I not care about what is dropped tbh that is sidetracking the idea, get the fox ingame and tweak the drop once it is in

Just as a side note, hunting shiz is like the playing the lottery, loadsof people who dont play moans and cries when someone else wins there big prize, but if YOU are not in it, how the hell are YOU going to win it? I can hear people already whinning about dedicated hunters and there loadsof skill and gold they pour into the hunt but tbh a large part of it is luck, you just need to hunt, the more you do it the better you get, its that simple.

Hope this suggestion gets included in an update soon, well thought out and fun, but please no more unique items. The grape as a rare drop I do like.

Only drawback I see, now I will have reason to hunt 6 hrs/#day, instead of taking daytime off to mix and do RL chores ;)