Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Hi, I was wondering if someone can do a little bit of programming to add an extra texture to the avatar texture-block that would be used for eyes. This would make it so you can select eye color for your avatar. I'm also making it so the avatars will be able to blink, to add some more realism(that's in the animations though, so no extra programming needed for that).

The spot in the 512x512 texture block is 24x24, and it is directly below the head texture, and directly to the right of the hand texture in the block. If more info is needed I can send a texture to show you.

The option to choose eye color would also have to be added to the character creation screen.

Maybe not the place, but when implemented, would existing characters be allowed to change their eye colour, or would we need colour change stone?

Thank you Sir Odie!

Grort: most likely color stone, as I doubt there's any way to "reset" everyone so they can choose it :/

I remember talks about this from 2-3 years ago. Good luck with it Roja and whoever helps her out with it.

Thank you Sir Odie!

Grort: most likely color stone, as I doubt there's any way to "reset" everyone so they can choose it :/

Thanks for info. I'd really like to have different coloured eyes, but not sure its worth paying the $10, thought i do look forward to this alot :D

Maybe a $2 Eye Color Change item or something? :D (sorry for tangent)

#EDIT - looked at Roja's snap#

Nice, looks much nicer, finally, our chars will not always look permanently angry at the world xD

Edited by Grort

Grort, it takes more than just going on the test server. If they were ready, then you would need to download new files, and possibly a new client depending on how extensive the changes are :P