Eternal Lands Official Forums

The idea is to add a reminder/timer that allows to see the last time you did each daily.

Maybe with a command like #ii (but in this case #dl):

Hours since daily done:

Haidir 26 hours

Daritha 3 hours

Minel 109 hours

tropatropa money draining/scam 4 hours

Kaleb 5 hours

or integrated in the statistic window as a new tab "Daily"

or when you start the client, it writes the infos about daily jobs (like the info about global quest)

or when you ask your kinect-voice-recognization-module it will project a sexy 3D Hologram of Lillaka telling you with a mellow voice the info you asked for. (yes it is possible with Microsoft Research's IllumiRoom)

You mean some of us aren't able to remember what they did (less than) 24h ago?

Yes. I take the example of tropa and me. Every day we take strong drugs and sometimes we didn't remember about daily (and also we take another shoot because we didn't remember that we toke one just a few minutes ago).

And "some of us" dont do the daily every 24h... Nor validate the daily (example: when i have a low level reward for minel/daritha, i wait for a special #day)

Yes. I take the example of tropa and me. Every day we take strong drugs and sometimes we didn't remember about daily (and also we take another shoot because we didn't remember that we toke one just a few minutes ago).

And "some of us" dont do the daily every 24h... Nor validate the daily (example: when i have a low level reward for minel/daritha, i wait for a special #day)

And how are you then supose to remember the command itself then? Sounds like nothing can help you anyways because you will forget what ever it is by the looks of things :P

And how are you then supose to remember the command itself then? Sounds like nothing can help you anyways because you will forget what ever it is by the looks of things :P

You are right :) But... what are you talking about man ?

Just another addition i have heard from other players ig:

* doing an entry in Quest log => tab "daily Quest"

* #daily_left should be the same like #ii => you have 2 ways to know the time left since last daily/instance: visit NPC and #command

Lillaka

Edited by Panatella

A #daily_finished command to get the last finish time might be easier since it could be done client side without knowing if there is a special day effect decreasing the wait time between dailies.

A #daily_finished command to get the last finish time might be easier since it could be done client side without knowing if there is a special day effect decreasing the wait time between dailies.

+1

I just keep a notepad entry that lists the current quest (copied from the dialogue box using the [copy] option) or the date I last finished the quest (pasted into the notepad entry using the right-click menu). When comparing the date, I just hover my mouse over the clock. Some of these client features were implemented with this type of thing in mind.

I jump between multiple computers (my room, the main, the laptop, etc) so that wouldn't work for me :(

(and you's prolly gonna say nathans suggestion doesn't either, but hey ho)

I just keep a notepad entry that lists the current quest (copied from the dialogue box using the [copy] option) or the date I last finished the quest (pasted into the notepad entry using the right-click menu). When comparing the date, I just hover my mouse over the clock. Some of these client features were implemented with this type of thing in mind.

This morning I bit my tooth. After that i was angry about my behavour... But who cares...

IMHO i think that the informatic should let us keep the use of a program as simple as possible. I want to make work the informatic for me and not the other way around (using different tools like notepad, clock etc instad of making a simple command or log)

Lillaka

Philosopher