Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Make Astrology Predictors worth making by changing NPC sell price

Fact 1. at the moment the lowest level person in The top 50 Engineering is level 70 or higher

Fact 2. The only items you can make with level recomended 60 Through 80 are Astrology predictors.

Fact 3: NPC Sells them all 80gc each - very cose to the cost to make them - SO they are NOT worth making everyone just buys them from the npc. There are NONE on bots.

Fact 4. if you do make them the NPC does NOT buy them and you are stuck with them.

Assumption 1 (and i migth be wrong althogh i dont think i am). They are so cheap at NPC because when astrology was implemented players were not high enough to make them in mass quantity and we needed to buy them at the npc.

There is a 20 level gap where you for the most part level off making low level items that give between crap exp to 100-160's exp...

At the moment anyone stuck in this 20 level gap is levelling at high level on low level stuff and it takes FOREVER and it realy sucks. or they are spending a shitload of gc and "buying levels" poofing expensive shit at the school on engineeering day

Why not raise the NPC price so players can level off predictors and get the exp they should get at their level when they are ready to make tthem and sell them fo rthe cost of the inrgeds - which is just about the same price as the npc which is at the moment screwing over engineers stuck in this 20 level gap.

PS. For those of u who might accuse me of posting this for my own gain rather than that of the community - I will freely admit that I fall into the category of players buyng the levels ;) im a school poofer ;-)

LuciferX

Disclaimer * I use the recommended levels from el-cel website - because i believe this is the 50% fail rate the levels #s might be shifted to a higher range maybe at 66 you would really start making a level 62 predictor BUT the same # of levels between them it is and a 26 level gap where your stuck levelling off lower than you should exp is crazy.

At level 87 you need 1,433,388 exp to a level and instead of making a predictor for decent exp u need to level off crap that giveds u 6 to 100's exp. That is worse than any orther skill

Edited by LuciferX