Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konnor

konnor

hey havent played this gamee in almost 2 years, tried to get a friend into it and stuff happens i guess. anyway was looking to get my character unlocked any chance i can?

sorry for any hurt feelings or what not all i can offer is an apology and say, every time i come back im a bit older and a bit more mature.

Edited by konnor

hey havent played this gamee in almost 2 years, tried to get a friend into it and stuff happens i guess. anyway was looking to get my character unlocked any chance i can?

sorry for any hurt feelings or what not all i can offer is an apology and say, every time i come back im a bit older and a bit more mature.

"Stuff happens" is your abusive behavior to others.

I'd be more inclined to wait until you are a LOT older and a LOT more mature. A "bit" just isn't good enough.

Wouldnt mind just buying a name change and starting fresh. Though if your still going to keep it locked after a year and a half alright.

Just a little hint:

And once again you've given me no reason to believe you have changed.

This might be a clue as of what You should look at to have a chance at getting the char unlocked. ;)

Wouldnt mind just buying a name change and starting fresh. Though if your still going to keep it locked after a year and a half alright.

You can start fresh with a new character. But I strongly recommend you control your attitude and behavior towards others or it will be shortlived.

I'm sorry i offended people, i wasnt the happiest of kids. however im not real keen on trying to start a new account when i have thousands of hours invested in one. Care to elaborate why i need to start from ground zero instead of just buying a 5$ name change?

I'm not real keen on letting you back in the first place. You've been nothing but a massive headache for EL at every level. Nothing here and now indicates anything will be any better. I figure if you at least have to put some effort in, 1. you will appreciate other's efforts and respect them a bit more, and 2. It will keep you busy enough that your mouth might stay shut.

You aren't doing EL any favors by deigning to come back.

I apologized and cared enough to try and come back, im not sure what else you can ask. I know i made people upset, and i regret that. I hurt alot of people in my life and on the internet and now in life and on here i am facing the consequences. I doubt anything i could write here would make you think i've changed, and its unfortunate but understandable its turned out that way. Do you think its fair however that someone should be banned for years and put through hurdles just so they can have another chance at playing?

I'm not real keen on letting you back in the first place. You've been nothing but a massive headache for EL at every level. Nothing here and now indicates anything will be any better. I figure if you at least have to put some effort in, 1. you will appreciate other's efforts and respect them a bit more, and 2. It will keep you busy enough that your mouth might stay shut.

You aren't doing EL any favors by deigning to come back.

I thank you for saying i could come back, but its a bit scary if a moderator is telling me in a condescending way "well i wont try to block your IP if you try to play, but ill damn sure lock your new account if you say something i dont like." Im trying very hard here, I am sorry that i have wronged your userbase and i regret doing so.

I will ask one last time for a chance with an unlock, if it is denied you will not see me back here. Im not doing you any favors, i am asking for a favor, and a chance even if it doesnt look like i deserve one.

Well if you aren't willing to try without that character, I don't see that you care all that much.

Condescending? You abused everyone in your path for years, one person especially nastily and hurtfully, then have the nerve to threaten to not come back if you don't get your character back? And you complain how YOU are talked to?

Very well, best of luck to you. I wont be back to bother you anymore.

A word of advice however, you may however want to work on your professionalism. your demeaner is going to be offputting to a potential player.