Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Curor

Mynadar?

Hello, me and fellow dwarves (mainly OX) were wondering if there is history to the town of Mynadar? If so, can you please direct us to a link?

:P

If not, would you mind if we wrote our own version according to the pre-existent EL history?

Thank you.

GREAT!! :P We'd love to read your story. Well, there isn't much of a story as yet about Mynadar. It hasn't figured much in the storyline as yet, except for a short period of time where the Elves took over, under Fingolfin:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewto...opic.php?t=5082

If you can just incorporate that into your storyline, as well as Tumaros' Peril in Mynadar story (see EL.net), then that's about all you need to integrate. The rest is up to you dwarves! Good luck! :D

-Lyn-

P.S. Don't forget to leave a few spaces where other people may want to branch off into their own stories about people or places in Mynadar.

lol dwarfs r funny really short...i'm a tall elf though, and i make cookies fer keebler

LMAO!! hahaha

:shock: uh oh

If you read the Great War on El.net you will find some info on Mynadar :D Not a long history, but a bit about the dwarves who lived there.

Ya, i already have that on the site. Relevant chapters are five and six from memory. Anyway, we are continuing to work on the story.

Curor, would you be interested in submitting your story on this board? I haven't been through all the posts yet, so if it's already here I'll find it shortly. But if you would like me to go over it, maybe do some editing, see how it fits in so far, I'd be glad to. Even if you've stopped working on it for a while, I would like to see what you have done.

Thanks,

Chariste