Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TrueMen

TrueMen

Hello it would seem that my ip was banned.. I think i know why it's banned

About half a year ago my internet dropped out and when it came back it wouldn't let me get to the log in page so i had a friend help my get Learner's server and played on it for about a year and it ran out in oct in late oct i went on a trip to FL for a week and i tried to log on El and i got on at i think 3 different I did Pm aislinn when i got on and told her i was on a trip for a week and i may log on some new ips i never got a pm back from her so i logged on and talked to some friends I started to try and see if my net was blocking EL's port 2000 and when I opened el tonight to give them the error the game was letting get get to the log in page it was was saying "Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP address. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)" So here i am asking if my ip is banned from the game and asking if i can have it unblocked

Yep your IP was banned from a while ago after you had some troubles with rule 5 on multiple occasions.

I unbanned it now but remember you are on no alts restriction.