Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
charlotte

Xaquelina's quest is broken

When telling her "Will do" nothing happened. When I clicked on it again, she asked me "where the fuck did you come from?"

When I ask for quest, she tells me to finish one in Irinveron with daffodills. I've done so thrice now, and it never works.

So, no one is going to help me with fixing this?

That's an error message that's displayed when you select an option thats not valid - often caused by fast clicking or a grue.

So, no one is going to help me with fixing this?

That's an error message that's displayed when you select an option thats not valid - often caused by fast clicking or a grue.

Yes it is equivalent to the NPC giving you the finger.

Problem is known: That daffodil has 3 blossoms, sometimes EL is very picky about which one to click/harv for Xaquelina (same applies to TG chrysanthemum).

Try all 3 separately, one of them should work

In that case, charlotte wouldn't have gotten the message telling her she had all the daffodils, either.

As she didn't mention anything about that, I suppose she just counted the harvests... :whistle:

She didn't get the message, at least not until we went back and then she got it after 10 harvests.

It works like Raistlin posted.

With these kinds of problems it is much easier to use the #help_me feature to get help while ingame, this is not easily fixed on forum, but easily dealt with in-game.

Edited by Maxine