Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rauch

Quest suggestion: Tools breaker

In addition to all the armor and weapons breaking quest, let there be a tools breaking quest:

Break one each of Mortar & Pestle, needle, hammer, medallion/ring mold etc...

Reward: possibly exp in a mixing skill of your choice or a perk benefiting mixers?

Yes I have. Saw, Hammer, vial mold, think all but carving arrows.

And having quests for non-fighters makes no sense. There is already an Engineering quest not finished for a long time, Soon it will be Sun Tzu 365x24x7 and people will complain it is not enough experience.

And having quests for non-fighters makes no sense.

There are already non-fighting quests (e.g. Xaq one-shot and daily, various searches for books, etc.). As far as it being too easy, it's just another "background" quest, like the armor breaking quests.

I like this idea. +1 from me.

And having quests for non-fighters makes no sense.

There are already non-fighting quests (e.g. Xaq one-shot and daily, various searches for books, etc.). As far as it being too easy, it's just another "background" quest, like the armor breaking quests.

I like this idea. +1 from me.

I think you missed saxum's ironic smell ;-)

Yes, from my POV this quest makes as much sense as any other breaking quest. It's not like one uses every armour.

would be nice for more non fighter quests but tool breaking i dont like cause i dont use most of them

You might be enticed to start using them then if they add the quest :P

I like the idea and would go for it even if the award was "just" an acheivment badge in the window.

+ 1!

There are at least 15 different tools to break which means an interesting challenge. A breaking quest creates incentive to discover more various skills at once. And please add the harvester medallion as a "tool".

Hmm… how to break a bucket? :P

I am not opposing the idea, i think it might be fun and why not. The only thing i dont understand is the perk issue, since there are 2 strong perks for mixers 1) big belly and 2 ) CoS, that have covered most part of food and astro.

It doesn't need a perk... a badge and a little exp would be fine (with me).