Eternal Lands Official Forums
Beyonce

Not a clue

hey guys,

Can anyone tell me whats going on?

I went online today after 4 days, on the downstairs computer, then mum came in and spooked me aways..so i logged in upstairs on my laptop..and i couldnt..the players page says I did nasty things..??

Please help?

Yosie (ingame name)

How about you ask Calsonic|Flux.

I'd be hard put to believe you didn't have a clue what he was doing on your bot.

Faithy is an extension of Flux now by your admin/co-ownership, whatever title you have, of it, as you are able to, and do, take items and gc off that bot. You had somebody else (an unsuspecting person) remove it for you from one bot, under the guise of a namechange, rather than a second character, and place it on a second bot your alt has at minimum, admin access to.

That is direct and flagrant use of 2 middlemen to muddy the waters and get the gc value accessible from one character to another that you own both of. There was no accident about it, or no "spirit of the rule", but a flat out middleman scenario.

I still am not convinced Yosie knew nothing, given your situations.

Yosie barely even knows how to use the bot let alone know what I was doing.

I'll gladly send you chat history where she goes "Do this for me" "do that for me".

Yosie was clue-less to even say the least... The least she knew is that the bot was making GC.

Given our 'situation' I still lied to her.... or "Hid the truth".

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Ok. I half believe you.

That said, I'll unlock Yosie and Faithy.

BUT:

Yosie, you need to learn how to run your bot. I also strongly suggest you don't share ownership or admin priviledges if you can't even figure out somebody is using your bot to cheat.

If this sort of thing happens again, I won't be unlocking next time. The ignorance excuse only works once.

Following that, could you please delete the characters PandemiC CalsoniC and Flux, to ensure there is no recurrent "I want to play again" ?