Eternal Lands Official Forums
SunriseCoder

Buying TINF removal Auction

Greeting!

I want to remove TINF (There Is No Fork) perk and I need a stone for it.

Please don't buy stone for me from shop until you will win auction and contact with me about I'm ready to buy it.

Subject: TINF removal stone

Start price: 500k gc (per one stone).

Buy immediately: 350kgc (and stop auction).

Decrease: 10k gc please (I'm buying from somebody who will offer lowest price).

Expiration: 24 hours after last bid.

Good luck :)

PS.

If I will catch Day of Reconstruction - I can stop auction and buy stone immediatelly.

You could be interesting about another similar auction:

Buying NMT Removal Auction: http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=57857

Maybe Mr Anon needs a player name associated with those bids on all related threads, Nixxy.

would be nice to know cause part of me is getting a little suspicious on who it is who has underbid me and lowers the price by 70k gc on both stones

Guys, please let's stop this bullshit.

Well, just imagine, you come to shop and buy some cigarettes and beer. When you pay for it - cashman ask you for your passport and publish your details of your buy on shops board. Do you like it? May be somebody don't want to publish their names and prefer to get anonymous bids.

Well, I know that player in game, it's real person with very good reputation in game. I can't tell more.

If you don't trust me - I will close auction immediatelly and will buy stones from that anonymous person for 400k, it's not problem for me.

nixxy4ever, it's up to you - if you cancel your last bid - I close auction. Your choice?

PS.

I suppose that person hate you not less than you it, because you down its bid from 500k to 400k.

wasnt just me so dont you blame me for the price drop, i wanted the gc but chose less than 400k wasnt worth it. its within my righs to decide to withdraw from an auction, they knocked the price down 60k in 30 mins but its your choice what you want to do, your auction i just chose to walk away

Because there were some doubts about the integrity of Sunrise and the anonymous bidder, I asked Sunrise to contact the anonymous bidder to let him/her reveal his/her identity to me. That person did that, and as official J&H council member, I can state that the bids were indeed made and the person bidding really wants the gc-shop item exchange.

Ps. I really don't like the insinuations made here. No member of J&H would ever do fake biddings on an auction if they would value their membership of J&H!

Edited by DonC

i had no doubts about sunrises integrity, i was confused at how i was constantly underbid so much, i have and always had respect for j&h just since it got to the 400k mark i decided it wasnt worth lowering the price even more and decided to walk away, i meant no disrespect to you, sunrise or the j&h guild, i just get scammed so much with 'anonymous' bidders on games im usually skeptical over it. i bid in the hopes it would end so i could put a bid in for the gypsum myself but when, as i stated, hit the 400k mark i felt i didnt want to force it to drop down lower so if i did lose out the anonymous bidder wouldnt lose out either. i wanted to get these stones, i had the money waiting in the bank this morning but felt less than 400kgc wasnt worth spending that much rl cash on them so decided to retract my bid and walk away

With the facts available to Nix at the time I,m pretty sure 90% of EL players would have withdrawn their bid.

Its really a private sale,and a bidder can withdraw at any time.

Lets hope this doesnt sour guild relations!

I think anonymous bids create a lot of anymosities among players who actually participate in the auction. I personally consider anonymous bidding disrespectful for other participants, as no one can compete with invisible bidders. You want to bid, bid publicly as it is an open action. You want to remain anonymous, pay BIN price and that's it - buy it in game.

After some bullshit I was decided to make next auction is fully anonymous for bidders can't communicate to each other agains auction organizer.

I personally consider anonymous bidding disrespectful for other participants, as no one can compete with invisible bidders.

Why it's so disrespectful and why noone can compete with anonymous? Sissi won one of auctions, it's possible.

Why people have to open their privacy?

After some bullshit I was decided to make next auction is fully anonymous for bidders can't communicate to each other agains auction organizer.

I personally consider anonymous bidding disrespectful for other participants, as no one can compete with invisible bidders.

Why it's so disrespectful and why noone can compete with anonymous? Sissi won one of auctions, it's possible.

Why people have to open their privacy?

Good idea.. Make bids accepted by in-game and forum pm's only.