Eternal Lands Official Forums

you want say ALlies MUST stay forever? ROFLOL...

so once you set ally with few friends and after year that guild becomes full of idiots you keep allie?

you never have friends which later become your enemies too?

bullshit

You are acting like You are big part of game, even make a topic for it. NO1 f-ing cares.

so once you set ally with few friends and after year that guild becomes full of idiots you keep allie?

bullshit

You are acting like You are big part of game, even make a topic for it. NO1 f-ing cares.

since i get attention even from player who dont even play anymore looks like they care :)

go cry to other corner...thxbb

blah, blah, blah....

since i get attention even from player who dont even play anymore looks like they care :)

Now this is what I call a counter-punch. Notice that there was no need to swear or insult anyone. :)

he's gone mad with power! :mace:

Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's awful, no one listens to you.

Lol, Nova. You've tried this before, have you? :P

Edited by EaglePrince

bullshit

Maybe if you stop kicking his ass he will come back.

Of course since he left you stop kicking his ass too.

bullshit

mhmm, ok take that pink colored glasses off and face the fact that me vs nh fights was ending 50/50 b4 i left.(all the time he was atleast 15 lvls higher than me) also funny how people comments about ass kicking who have no chance to stand against me or anyone else in pk

mhmm, ok take that pink colored glasses off and face the fact that me vs nh fights was ending 50/50 b4 i left.(all the time he was atleast 15 lvls higher than me) also funny how people comments about ass kicking who have no chance to stand against me or anyone else in pk

I used to be a PKer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee! :brooding:

bullshit

Not true, there are a few ppl who Saxum could pk. And yes he does enter pk maps. I saw him with a gsm in kf last week. : D

Not true, there are a few ppl who Saxum could pk. And yes he does enter pk maps. I saw him with a gsm in kf last week. : D

He was probably trying to break it! :P

I kinda see Newhope's point, I know a lot of people (or know OF a lot of people) that will hang on something like a "good deed" over someone's head forever. And if you're bugging someone over and over to do something while they are afk? Seriously... is there not another player that will help you?

So yeah, if I was bothered the way Newhope claims to have been, you bet I would start closing up my friendships too, I mean, if I got highly annoyed with it. It's one thing to request help, but my gosh, to PESTER someone over it like a N00b...