Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

**** guild/event map

Hey all... We are designing a guild map where most of it will be event areas... There will be a large non pk area in witch a lot of homes will be placed... Rather the let the homes sit as empty unused bedrooms we are opening the houses up for other guilds or players to design...

The requirements are easy...

1- the houses can be no more then 2 story, aka 2 rooms.

2- the size of each room must be no larger then ip tavern.

2.1:P- you may only enter and exit your house threw the front door or enter your house threw YOUR guild map(as long as radu approves and your guild map is on C1), you may NOT enter your guild map from our guild map

3- lighting will be normal in all houses

4- apart form the above anything els that is within the game requirements is allowed

5- You may have 1 sto bot in your house that can NOT move from its first placement and must be in a non PK spot in the room

6- all entrance announcements will be uniform... aka "welcome to the **** guild house" you may have your guild name where **** is or take out the word guild as long as its your account name and not your guild name as who's house it is

7- guilds have there house for free but only 1 house per guild and the guild must be active with at least 4 members(pm me for exceptions)

8- players who want there own house must donate RL money to the cost of the map

I think that is the requirements if I find they are to or not strict I will make changes

Please post here if you are interested in partaking of this and we can work out more details

Thanks, Orick and the **** guild

Guild or members who want/will have a house:

HAVN

Edited by Orick

What sort of events?

Where on C1 would the entrance to this map be on?

I imagine the usual fees will apply to the storage bots.

We have not yet decided witch map we will have it on or how far from an actual storage it will be... The entrance WILL be %100 open to the public... One more thing is from the entrance to the main city and the invasion section will be non PK and there will be spectator stands in every event map that will also be non PK and non magic and non summoning so people can watch without getting in the way

We have not came up with all the event areas yet but the 2 we have are; 1- a protect the castle witch will have 4 ways to get into the castle and you have to try to hold people from getting in.. There will be spots where there is no magic allowed(aka turned off) some spots you won't be able to summon(aka turned off) and things like that 2- will be a maze with different spots such as above that you have to work threw as well as hot spots that do damage and parts that will cap your a/d and parts that will cap your atribs... I know that we want to make a place to have events for range and magic and an area just for invasions but they are not yet designed... If you have ideas post here...

And the storage bots would be between you and radu... We just wont say no to putting them there

Edited by Orick

Here is a list of non active guilds that are allowed to have houses, if they do so chose...

*CO*

LION

L.A.

HAVN

JUST

All guilds in the list above, housed members who have changed and guided the game and its members forever.

And the storage bots would be between you and radu... We just wont say no to putting them there

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean with "storage bots"?

These normally are bots (with low emu) that are located at a storage and can access that storage. Obviously this wont be possible if you are on a map without a storage, so what type of bot will this be?

I am confused.

I really like the idea of non-combatants being able to 'watch' the invasions from spectator stands.

Sorry, I guess calling it a storage bot was wrong... What I mean when I say storage bot is a bot that you buy blessings for extra emu that you can mule your own ings from your sto and keep them there in case you want to train in your house or have items closer for events... The bot can't be a house guard bot tho so it must be in a non PK spot... You are more then welcome to have it buy and sell stuff as well but you are NOT allowed to walk it threw our map to a sto outside of our map to restock, it must stay in the spot approved by radu and I inside your house... If you get caught moving it around it will be ban from the map and you will have to pay radu for a relocation

Do we have to use pre-defined buildings or can we make new ones (provided they have the requested size)?

I take it you mean just making insides, right?

(Altough it occurs to me that then they might not match the outsides look...) ^^

Edited by Nessa

What we will be doing is, tell us what you want it to look like on the inside and we will adapte it to the houses we will have in the city area... Aka a table, chairs, bed, raised platform, pking area, no magic areas, no summoning areas, no pking areas, anything like that, drow it up so we know what you want it to look like and we will make it and send you what it looks like and you can make sure it's how you or your guild wants it

Orick,

I love this idea. I plan to have a HAVN house there. Will there be a preview of the map so we can have an idea of what it looks like? What are the deadlines?

Thanks!

DAS

Orick,

I love this idea. I plan to have a HAVN house there. Will there be a preview of the map so we can have an idea of what it looks like? What are the deadlines?

Thanks!

DAS

Yes I will be giving details of every part of the map and showing what parts have what perks on them so everyone knows what they are getting into before joining an event

ohhh, **** is the name of your guild :happy:

Perhaps you should wait until we have 3D-Terrain, so I can have a nice hill, from where I can watch the sky at night ;)

Actually I think I can put hills in... But I have to put paths up and down it

Or you could make it accessible via teleport to make it more isolated.

I've been working on a mockup for this and questions have popped up from the guild:

- I take it that - since "storage" bots are allowed - harvestable fruit like we have on guilds maps is not, right?

- Do we get to have any costumizable items in the house at all, or at least banners or a coat of arms hanging over the door or something?

There will be 1 harvestable fruit in the center of the city, we are not allowed any more then that...

It will depend on the customized items are... You will have to ask Roja if she will allow a baner on your door, I am all for that...

Edited by Orick