Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

Yolo Guildy Flux bjing

Today DoctorRx and Taraka where in evtr mining sulfur and baging it. Flux bj'ed the bag twice and the second he let the bag poof with like alittle over 1k sulfur in it.

heres a photoshop pic of it all http://www.photoshop...bf12cffb93f195e

Edit- For those of u all that dont know YOLO is a nh supporter if u care. They help him in pk and buy/sell to the scammer.

Edited by Norad

:) well thx god for ppls who makes me smile like you Norad....

now lil real info:

1. i work with allmoust ANYONE if i see its profitible (btw including POWR guild member, gues time to check your friends no?)

2. all EL trade sell buy from/to "SCAMMERS" like me. ya ya go ahead ban me on bot and so on, if you dumb enough to do that, for ppls who still dont understand banning someone from your bot isnt damaged that guy, its damaging yourself, coz that guy who you buy proly will search market and will get cheaper item in market than your bot, so you loose gc, he gain gc... at any point good luck stoping ppls trading with someone

3. you know who Flux is at all ? :D :D :D

4. yday i killed krazikiller in nca got some of hes items, few weeks ago vorlarg droped me osom and id parts, is that YOLO is supporter of nh ? :)

at any point, FLUX you are bad, leave harvers bags :( even i dont do this

its sad ppl have to rely on ppl's cheap items u steal from them. I dont buy/sell from your bot and never will. As far as calsonic aka flux bjing are guildies today just letting everyone know what kind of person he is and what guild he belongs too. Each individual can deside for them selves what they take from the info provided and what they do with it.

I learn my guildies, brown is shit tag .. so they can do anything they want to them

and u guys knew u were brown. so watch ur stuff better next time :)

Thanks for making my day!

3. you know who Flux is at all ? :D :D :D

at any point, FLUX you are bad, leave harvers bags :( even i dont do this

:>

I'm not bad! I swear, I was totally in the boundaries of the games rules.

It was not nice that Taraka proceeded to flame me and talk unnecessarily about my mother, that hurt me so bad!!

No lie, I was quite drunk yesterday... but I dropped my contacts while I was out getting pissed and didn't see any bags! I swear. I have locals to prove this!!

This was totally uncalled for!

I repute this dispute!

And ofcourse, They did not know I was CalsoniC (the most recent, not the polish one from 3+ years ago), untill I told them on #IG. Then they went a bit quiet, especially have Doc realised I was the one who also BJ'd his gf's steel set+serp, aswell as poofing his rosto :o

Oh; btw. I was in the reformed PkG, like you REALLY Didn't expect this from me. Cmon.

And yeah, this time it's only to brod/shit tags. I wouldn't do it to an ally, otherwise thats just common thievery.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Hardly, infamous.

what's wrong with bjing a brod tagged guild?

I expect no one to trust me.

how about you take your useless comments elsewhere lol

first off u said nothing of a brod tag just a red tag so that goes to show how much of a lier u are Yosie. Your guild is pathetic you have to join bjing scammers into your guild to get members. Calsonic we knew who u where just goes to show your lack of intelligence in el and rl. we know now to watch out for lieing ppl in YOLO guild now And I adivce others not to buy into cal's lies as he has showed in the past he cant be trusted.

Where in my post did I say it was illegal? This isnt abuse forum topic its Disputes where u post about bjer's scammers etc....

Why drag anything into this post? If yall dont like it dont read it. I got all the rights to post what I want as long as it follows along the lines of the forum topic.

-1 wifi

+1 POWR

It was not nice that Taraka proceeded to flame me and talk unnecessarily about my mother, that hurt me so bad!!

I repute this dispute!

This made me laugh hard :D