Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dalli

fyi madalinux

They and some friends are luring people to "instance" jumping them and taking what they have please beware of someone trying this with you. Be sure its a real instance before you join Radu starts them by a/d DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE SCAMMER

when i told them i would spread the word about them i was told to shut up and clled a noob oh well it was a fun game for me :fire:

Edited by Dalli

Instances are started by players, but they ONLY get started from the NPC in the battle hall, not in any of the rooms AND require at least 5 people entering. This is an old scam, sorry to see that Madalinux became a copycat.

Do you have any 'proof' like chatlog or anything?

radu starts invances (special invasions) and regular invasions, those anyone can join. For the invances you also have to talk to the NPC in the battle hall. WATCH OUT, the three rooms behind him are regular pk and one of them leafs to TD via a portal.

i tried to copy here but dont know how and he got nothing from me but did one of my guildies. I knew what was going on so i played with him a bit but didnt go for the deal. And the chat was on pc i dont know if you can access it.

you are trying to say you don't know how to copy/paste? lol

it was a fun game? you quit over not actually being lured into an area and didn't actually lose anything?

Why would you leave over something like this? You arent new. Surely youve seen scammers before. You have been around for awhile. You even have more forum posts than busterblader.

No worries Dalli we all have our days, and quiting doesn't solve anything is best not to walk away from it thats when you lose. We all see what goes on what role will you play in fixing it. Lotta guilds out there say in #guild_info how just and honorable they are, and thats all it is it seems text to fill the void. From my point of view go do, take action play a role, and win its an rpg. Ah and can always log off.

Edited by OlenTheRed

Who were the others that tried to lure you and could you share some chat-logs please?

I did not quit the game and would not over people like this i just quit playing a game with them and yes i didnt lose anything a guild member did. They were a bit upset with me for not falling for it i understand and i was told i was called names in ch 6080 no biggy. Its sad that there are people like this but part of human nature i guess. I just wanted to being forward the fact that there are people like this in the hopes someone else doesnt fall for it.