Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter II

i also have an ideea:

Let's make 3 guilds (GREEN

that will keep the overpopulation problems ON !!!

and also a nice way to know witch are the team mates

even if we did that, some of the fighters are guild leaders - so they'd have to disband to join another guild...

to keep you from forgetting your lovely team members this will be a contest were you guard someone in your fort, the person who is to be guarded in each fort is as followed (changes will be made if the person is not online the day of the contest)...well?

Green team - Tirashazor

the fur stuff will work........ or what i said in the beginning if everyone stays in the fort they kno thats their team and anyone who comes they kill

Well, Since today is the contest i figure i should finalize everything, first of all - registration is now closed, all teams are final.

The final teams are as of:

The Green team - Fort Garisn

tropicano, NeXt, Jimbob, smart, meizterz, zonetheta, markgendro11, fred_penner, kodaraide, kat, tirashazor, magicalk, iway, thorolos, BbDave, thefraglord, saeger3, bods, falcon7, jormane, sailorboy, FeaRm, Latrit, kansle

The Red team - Fort mardyn

Kaos, Winfieldblue, Hurcules, mono, SirKillAlot, KreatO, moonshadow, valy_cs, rebootedrock, vaeger, azazel, falcon2330, lyanna, hotte360, smart, Zer0, Street_Ghost, Lord_Vermor, mekelo, erwin_, nicksters, dragoonasers, Kalef, Brian_Huting, slasher, excalibur, at0m

The Blue team - Fort baarg

WhiteDiablo, aquarden, Dragonsyoung, Mcdull, JoJohawk, idefix, mihaim, fireclan, hav0k, kidkaos, tetseyuki, toyminator, blitzo, khe0ps, cockycow, Hunter_Killer, Black_Ninja, serialkiller, hortator, droid, Megyeer, s2pid_mao, blue_ninja, s2pidweasel

Team Leaders

Tropicano

Kaos (Mr. Creepo)

WhiteDiablo

Targets:

tirashazor

rebootedrock

cockycow

Time:

8 pm GMT, around 2p.m. US Central

Teh teams will not have specific uniforms because as kreato said cheating would occur, considering you are guarding a target in your fort you should be able to tell who is on your team - and whoever comes and attempts to kill your target is obviously not on your team right? :( also.. if you send people out to attack other teams make sure you remember there names for when/if they return that is all for now, more updates on game day. SKA

Can i still be in some team?

And finally i like your sig :lol:

why not let ppl wear capes??? its simple : one team helm, second fur hat, 3rd barehead... the advantage of helm is minimal

and i want in! :shock:

Why not creating 3 guilds ? I will create the Blue Guild

[edited]

I created Blue Guild. This guild will be used only for contests .

Teh teams will not have specific uniforms because as kreato said cheating would occur, considering you are guarding a target in your fort you should be able to tell who is on your team - and whoever comes and attempts to kill your target is obviously not on your team right? :) also.. if you send people out to attack other teams make sure you remember there names for when/if they return that is all for now, more updates on game day. SKA[/color]

I think it is not working .... There will chaos :D (like in other war)

Im out ....

Sorry

Why not creating 3 guilds ? I will create the Blue Guild

[edited]

I created Blue Guild. This guild will be used only for contests .

is EVERYONE ignoring me? :)

but seriouisly, ska, they'll be considering me AWOL ;p

Why do we have to create 3 new guilds? Why can't we use 3 already existing guilds?

For example, all players in the red team will temporary join CO, the green team joins another guild, and same for the blue team (mihaim already created a guild for the blue team, so it's easier here). And the few players which are already guild leaders will not join the new guilds, but they are not very many, so we can remember their names.

The rule is easy: kill everyone u can, except your guildmembers (u can't kill them anyway) and those few guildleaders.

There will be no chaos.

Another idea would be to create 3 new guild, and their guildleaders should be players like next, moonshadow etc, which are very active and most important, guildless. They have the money to create the guilds, and after the contest is over, they should not destroy the guilds, but keep them, and simply kick everyone out. So in this way the guilds will remain for future use, and they will still be (more or less) guildless.

And if u don't like the guilds idea, think about this: there are about 20-25 players in each team, but no more than 15 will really participate, for various reasons. What is it so hard to take a piece of paper and write 14 names on it? And if u are not able to memorize them, nobody forces u to attack everyone in sight, before u look for a sec on the list. Is it so hard?

And after all, even if there will be chaos, we will still have fun. Isn't this game supposed to be about having fun? Do we necesary have to win?

And if u don't like the guilds idea, think about this: there are about 20-25 players in each team, but no more than 15 will really participate, for various reasons. What is it so hard to take a piece of paper and write 14 names on it? And if u are not able to memorize them, nobody forces u to attack everyone in sight, before u look for a sec on the list. Is it so hard?

And after all, even if there will be chaos, we will still have fun. Isn't this game supposed to be about having fun? Do we necesary have to win?

i took that idea xD it works but takes time.... :roll:

Woot Boki is back it's about time you show your face.!!!!!! Im glad to see your still around cant waite for you to pk me again .... ;)

I like the idea of making a guild for the war that way there will be less confusion our team would be Tm the green team would be co's and last one could be riva or GoN Great idea ....... :wink:

eeek can i still join im in red allready but havnt sighned up plzz ska let me join in its sounds like great fun :twisted:

shit shit shit this contest was -_- :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1)green team ended up getting killed by ONE player cus we had such shitty ppl in green team

2)one of my guild mates said he ended up dead by half blue team who he had KILLED BEFORE IN CONTEST

total = shitty contest,it was n00b contest,i dont know shit :evil: :evil: :evil:

well it was total chaos.

i was little bit late (pm-ed SKA bout that), haven't joined red guild altough i was in red team (i'm co-leader of Dawn).

when i finally got to our fort .... i got pk-ed by SG ... :shock: no hearthfeelings

i saw many ppl returning, so i decided to go back and guess what ... was killled by SG again :lol:

i don't mind dying, but being killed by friendly fire is no fun at all