Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter II

sry for the double post, but i was just wondering.... do u get ur stuff back after the war? cause it would be really cool for those who die... includng me, if we lose out stuff :?

to keep you from forgetting your lovely team members this will be a contest were you guard someone in your fort, the person who is to be guarded in each fort is as followed (changes will be made if the person is not online the day of the contest)

Green team - Tirashazor...ok, who the heck signed me up for cadaver service? :P

and falcon:

edit.jpg
:P

I didnt knew, im in the war, now i know :P

Important: I never attack Tornado :P

How you know, who are in your team? Everyone will running, walking, and killing each other, i cant learn who are in my team.

Hope you won't be the last ppl standing!!! That would suck even more since neither of you is in my team :lol:

Anyway, what about loosing stuff? It's hard to keep it tracked and get it back in the chaos of battle, especially with the presence of vultures.

It's just a tought: maybe we could all wear leather armor, steel 2 edgers and (enchanced) wooden shields? They're cheap and no1 will mourn about such a loss. I don't insist on it, coz i know it's less fun, besides i can retrieve best equip pretty fast, but there are some ppl participating who would have serious troubles with that.

Cya there

/Azazel

hey why doesnt each team wear a certain cloak? like green team has green cape, and red team wears.... er... (red cape?) fur cloak xD and blue team wears blue capes? that why u can tell whos on your team... and whos not 8) or u can just make a new guild lol xD

hey why doesnt each team wear a certain cloak? like green team has green cape, and red team wears.... er... (red cape?) fur cloak xD and blue team wears blue capes? that why u can tell whos on your team... and whos not 8) or u can just make a new guild lol xD

lmao, then everyone will be killing the green team...since green cloak is MM cloak :P

Maybe you need a few judges to go with this event aswell...if you know what I mean...

Guest at0m

SKA u forgot me tz tz tz ...

if u can please put me next to my friends in the RED Team (kreato, brian_hunting, valy_cs, street u and others :P )

btw check my PM on this forums ...

Guest at0m

i also have an ideea:

Let's make 3 guilds (GREEN

that will keep the overpopulation problems ON !!!

and also a nice way to know witch are the team mates

I didnt knew, im in the war, now i know :(

Important: I never attack Tornado :P

How you know, who are in your team? Everyone will running, walking, and killing each other, i cant learn who are in my team.

look at my first post aqua :)

to keep you from forgetting your lovely team members this will be a contest were you guard someone in your fort, the person who is to be guarded in each fort is as followed (changes will be made if the person is not online the day of the contest)

Green team - Tirashazor

Red team - rebootedrock

Blue team - cockycow

i also have an ideea:

Let's make 3 guilds (GREEN

that will keep the overpopulation problems ON !!!

and also a nice way to know witch are the team mates

that was kaos' idea also, but i doubt ent would donate the 150k to make 3 guilds :roll:

perhaps...

green - fur hat

red - no cloak

blue - fur cloak

Guest falcon7

Another problem is scavengers people will just be going to the kf just to take other people's stuff and people who have been killed re-entering again.

green - fur hat

red - no cloak

blue - fur cloak

Someone from red team already said we'll be wearing fur cloacks and some ppl (me :P ) bought them, so better make it

green - fur hat

red - fur cloack

blue - no cloack

Ppl who have to take a fur cloak or the hat will have disadvantages because they can't wear bp/mirror cape.

That's why it should be like this so that it is fair:

green - fur hat + no cloak

red - fur cloak + no hat/helmet

blue - no cloak + no hat/helmet

Ppl who have to take a fur cloak or the hat will have disadvantages because they can't wear bp/mirror cape.

That's why it should be like this so that it is fair:

green - fur hat + no cloak

red - fur cloak + no hat/helmet

blue - no cloak + no hat/helmet

I agree.

as much as id liek to take part i will not b able to as i will b at work at this time :evil: sorry

Another problem is scavengers people will just be going to the kf just to take other people's stuff and people who have been killed re-entering again.

body gaurds :lol: entropy at votd entrence.....roja at dp...and ummm nera?...at sk entrence :twisted:

most scavengers die before they have a chance to get anything - and if the person kills someone shouldn't they pick up the good stuff first?